• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

Keep it up Moblin. Who knows what this path of semi-stanning might lead you to...

tumblr_m3ao0mFOjJ1r0qmqfo2_500.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Does anyone else think she looks a lot like Amy in that gif? That eye makeup + hair in front of face.

If only she had the talent.

#rihductive

No, lets instead deport Rihanna and Adele
And they can take their annoying stanbase with them, no one is here for The Navy or The Adelephants

why so many animals in that video. saw a fish, a bull, a bird, and a goat

ibxDVCTDoE6gfU.gif

They are refugees dispelled from the Beyhive that got deported to forehead island

i9bbuQ7obN030.gif

ibgRBC4V3vlpRp.gif

I cant believe I am going to do this, but since I really like PK:RR....

Sis, then what the hell is Loud and Talk The Talk, if Roman Reloaded is generic trash then Rihanus discography can be compared to goat droppings, oh wait it is.

Onika Tanya Maraj with just one release already has a #1 album and is about to get another one next week while you fave is on her 7th with no such luck, maybe she should try to release when there is no good music around
IkaMn.gif

dont come for my stupid hoe.

Why is the Navy always trying the most

let me serve some tea

mrd5l5.gif

Music's Top 40 Money Makers 2012

Taylor Swift
$35,719,902

Lady Gaga
$25,353,039
-Look at that even in her flop era she still managed to take the crown from the lessers
acts
Adele
$13,081,909

But wait where is this so called "Queen of Pop" that released the biggest hit of the decade surely she must have made some money, maybe she is in the top 20 - 10, lets find out

Katy Perry
$11,969,426
-oh not Katy Perry being ahead

Britney Spears
$10,090,973

Michael Bublé
$9,027,177

Oh my not in the top 20? what kind of Queen is this

Rihanna
$7,660,833
- ah there she is, how emberrasing

No one is here for Rihanna sis, only reason why We Found Love charted was due to Calvin Harris' beat, Rihanna having a 30 second line repeated over and over was not the cause. And as we seen from the rest of TTT singles no one cares about her. No album sales no single sales no tour sales, she is barely hanging on the poor thing

and that has been Talk That Flop, good night

ibdxWa4nEaSNaL.gif

TRASH but is anyone surprised?

lets pray this ends her career in movies
rih17.gif

And those are just from the past two months!

How the mighty have fallen. It's like going from The Fame Monster to Born this Way.

Mau ®

Marius has shaded my looks in the past. I doubt he thinks he stands to gain anything by stanning Rihsus.

Obviously, he is stanning 100% from the heart.

Slwsl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom