• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Howard Stern Show Thread

NYR

Yeah, they said he took a personal day, said he would be back on Monday and "Howard can talk all about it".

That seems odd, they had a show planned and are off for 4 days straight after today. Something happened and they don't want to talk about it. Howard has been sick before, but never taken a "personal day". It would explain his mood the last two days and him snapping on Richard and whatnot. Monday will be very interesting, he may just lie and say he didn't get enough sleep.

MisterR

Yeah, they said he took a personal day, said he would be back on Monday and "Howard can talk all about it".

That seems odd, they had a show planned and are off for 4 days straight after today. Something happened and they don't want to talk about it. Howard has been sick before, but never taken a "personal day". It would explain his mood the last two days and him snapping on Richard and whatnot. Monday will be very interesting, he may just lie and say he didn't get enough sleep.

Yep, he never takes a personal day. Something happened.

I hope it's nothing serious.
Most likely Beff in a fit of anger, stole his wig off the stand while he was asleep and refused to give up the location this morning.

"Fuck with me on the air again with your stupid name game Howch"

Enzom21

I hope it's nothing serious.
Most likely Beff in a fit of anger, stole his wig off the stand while he was asleep and refused to give up the location this morning.

"Fuck with me on the air again with your stupid name game Howch"

If it isn't anything serious, I hope there is a caller that asks if we can depend on Howard to make it into the studio.

Hux1ey

Banned
I remember listening to this live. Hilarious. They never do stuff like this anymore.

Damn I'm jealous. I never got into Howard until about 2008, way past the glory years as Howard isn't all that popular in the UK, but I still listen to the old stuff daily. I still love the early Sirius days though, right up until Artie let, and the couple of years after were pretty great too.

Enzom21

Damn I'm jealous. I never got into Howard until about 2008, way past the glory years as Howard isn't all that popular in the UK, but I still listen to the old stuff daily. I still love the early Sirius days though, right up until Artie let, and the couple of years after were pretty great too.

Damn you missed peak Howard(90s). Don't get me wrong, the Artie years were wonderful but nothing tops the 90s.
I miss the 90s opening song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbNOhFh_xxQ

NYR

Everyone online is getting all pissed at Beth, assuming it was something family related, and how it didn't stop her from posting ELEVEN (11!) pictures of cats today lol.

Everyone online is getting all pissed at Beth, assuming it was something family related, and how it didn't stop her from posting ELEVEN (11!) pictures of cats today lol.

The Howard Stern Reddit section had this link to a Phish message board with the first post saying that Ben passed away. Take it with a grain of salt until more information becomes available. But if it is true, RIP Ben Stern.

https://www.phantasytour.com/bands/phish/threads/4307749/rip-ben-stern#page/1

Wow that'd be weird if Ben died and Beth sat at home all day posting pictures of cats.

NYR

Wow that'd be weird if Ben died and Beth sat at home all day posting pictures of cats.
That seems to be the case! Absolutely brutal. Speaks volumes about what kind of person she is. I know that so very judgemental, but come on, your father in law is on death's door and you are posting selfies kissing cats?!?

Lothar

Banned
That seems to be the case! Absolutely brutal. Speaks volumes about what kind of person she is. I know that so very judgemental, but come on, your father in law is on death's door and you are posting selfies kissing cats?!?

Plus of all animals, why would you love cats? You're just someone that fills their food bowl to them.

Think I'll wait until the news comes from a more credible source than some rando on a phish message board whose relative told him. I hope it's not the case. I'd feel terrible for Ray.

NYR

Think I'll wait until the news comes from a more credible source than some rando on a phish message board whose relative told him. I hope it's not the case. I'd feel terrible for Ray.
Um, excuse me, Elephant Boy confirmed it, okay? I prefer to get my news from the mentally disabled with no personal connections to Howard. Just ignore the fact that the Jeff The Drunk account he quotes as the source is not the real Jeff.

lol

Xk8htOv.jpg

NYR

Beth O up to 12 cat pictures today. I don't know why that makes me so upset when there is no proof of anything lol.

NYR

I don't think it's a wig. There have been tons of paparazzi shots like this one in the wind to show it is pretty real:

451190_1.jpg

He definitely dyes it.

NYR

It must be something with Howard's health, it would explain his mood.

That, or cat fancy gold digger is causing him grief.

Grinchy

Banned
If something was wrong with Howard himself, that would make it even more weird that his wife spent all day posting cat pics.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
One would assume the man that spent days berating his staff for not traveling miles upon miles in the midst of one of the worst hurricanes in recorded history in the tri-state area would have a decent excuse for not showing up. Then again maybe him and scoresman took a little unscheduled vaycay to fuck some whores and get tattoos.

Grinchy

Banned
One would assume the man that spent days berating his staff for not traveling miles upon miles in the midst of one of the worst hurricanes in recorded history in the tri-state area would have a decent excuse for not showing up. Then again maybe him and scoresman took a little unscheduled vaycay to fuck some whores and get tattoos.

It was definitely a really important meeting about Howard 360 that he just couldn't miss.

NYR

It was definitely a really important meeting about Howard 360 that he just couldn't miss.
I never understood the desire for Howard 360. Their YouTube channel is a fucking graveyard, and they post stuff often, even newsworthy sized interview clips that never go viral.

Top Bottom