• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish DM had gone more into anime exclusive territory to be honest. I know that usually doesn't end well, but rushing through the material like this doesn't work either.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Holy crap, this is stuff you'd learn in college.

I don't think I learned about Log & stuff back in high school.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Logrhythms are like 2nd year algebra right? That's usually high school.
Huh, maybe I did learn it & just forgot. Not like it got much use until I took more math in college.

Man, good thing nobody saw Mr. A's head turn into that in that restaurant

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Well obviously you're just taking control over the human body, meaning you don't mess with the DNA & thus the sperm that would've entered her body would've been completely the same even if the parasyte wasn't under control, & Ryoko's parasyte obviously didn't do anything to her host's womb that would've changed the process of the fetus growing

uuuhhhh, that must be some interesting french kissing?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Ya know.....looking at the chair leg, how does it make it so the blood flows out of Mr. A's body when he gets stabbed in the next episode?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 68 - The Monster Goes into Motion... Strike of the Super Namekian!
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 69 - I Am Your Brother! The Monster With Goku's Energy!
12:30 - Dimension W - 11 - The Lost Genesis
1:00 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 4 - Hope × and × Ambition
1:30 - Samurai Champloo - 19 - Unholy Union
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 111 - Shattered Promise
2:30 - One Piece - 345 - A Bunch of Animals? Perona's Wonder Garden!
3:00 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 4 - Tangled Hair

Later.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
WVW69jKg6GM01hUZux

LATER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom