• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So was Brook a samurai before being zombified or did he become zombified and then became a samurai?

Brook is a swordsman/musician pirate who ate the Revive Revive Fruit. After he died, his soul got lost on the way back to his body - it had decomposed by the time he reunited with it. Hence the skeleton look.

Ryuma, the character you just saw
Is the reanimated corpse of Ryuma, a long-deceased samurai from Wano, with Brook's shadow. In other words, It's Ryuma's body with Brook's skills

Soulflarz

Banned
Luffy wants everyone to join his crew

So around Penn I presume. That's cool, if you want to grab lunch or something send me a PM before you get into town and we'll hang out for a bit.

Cool! Concerts that Saturday (May 28th, my birthday, lol) at 1:30, so yeah, will PM you with details for the weekend closer to the day :>

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Wano

Mentioned this far back? God damn Oda

Rayleigh shows up in chapter 18
Jinbei is first mentioned in chapter 69 by Yosaku (mentioned in Chapter 69, December 1998, appeared Chapter 528, January 2009)

One annoying thing about the anime is how they foreshadow the hell out of gags that worked better in the manga because they happened out of nowhere, like with the disco ball here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom