• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished Wolfenstein. Best FPS I've played in a long time. I implore anyone who is tired of the recent trend that FPS's seem to follow to play this game; You will not be disappointed. Now I wait till tomorrow to get Watch_Doge

Man God

Non-Canon Member
People didn't believe me a decade ago when I told them if Steam took off they'd be too busy doing that to ever make HL3. Someone answer that phone because I fucking called it!

daveo42

Banned
Finished Wolfenstein. Best FPS I've played in a long time. I implore anyone who is tired of the recent trend that FPS's seem to follow to play this game; You will not be disappointed. Now I wait till tomorrow to get Watch_Doge

Playing that right now. So far I've had a lot of fun with it.

I've never played anything Half-Life

You should totally play them. The gunplay is really good, but how they set up each encounter, especially in the later games, is their bread and butter.

Jintor

tumblr_n67nzcIIBA1s5sgjao2_250.jpg

I'm the Avatar you gotta deal with it

789shadow

Banned
I'm reading that shrooms thread in OT and I'm like...........do people really get legitimate introspective thoughts from hallucinogenics and the like, or is it just entirely the shrooms talking like I suspect it is.

I tried to play 2. Got most of the way. Pretty boring. I think im crazy according to everyone who says GOAT.

It was amazing back in the day (2004) but a lot of what it did has been copied by most games now a days so it may not seem that impressive unless you consider when it came out. Compare it to the other big shooter of 2004 (halo 2) its almost night and day how ahead of its time HL2 was.

TBH both Half Life games have really boring stretches in them

Crocodile

Amikami

Banned
Amikami, which Sailor Moon cat is best out of Luna, Artemis, and Diana?

Wish I could say I remembered more about Sailor moon but if wikipedia is right it's been 12-14 years since I've seen it. So I would have been 5-7years old. And while it was one of my favorite shows I remember so little and for some reason have never really checked it out since it's run on old toonami. That's why I would love to see it here.

So to answer the question since Luna came to mind first, I'll have to go with that. Personality wise (if they had any), I can't say.

bigkrev

Are we talking about drugs? The hardest thing I have ever done was
Shrooms
, which is funny, because i've never even done pot or anything. I was a college freshmen, and they were basically shoved into my hand and I figured "whats the worst that could happen"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom