• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm actually surprised the show never pulls the "Kagome is weakened because part of her soul is fueling Kikiyo" angle and then have her absorb her back into herself before killing Naraku, killing two birds with one stone and also being as cliche as possible.

lol is she still using that trident after betraying naraku? lesson number one of betrayal, abandon all powers related to the person youre betraying.

MikeMyers

Episode 160.

Also Shard and BassForever, not sure if you know this, but the woman voicing Usagi is Misato Katsuragi from Evangelion.

Can't you guys make an InuYasha community thread for these watch groups its really annoying to have the thread spammed for an hour with people group watching a show thats no longer on Toonami. It's not even like final act has been announced for a group catch up to make sense

Can't you guys make an InuYasha community thread for these watch groups its really annoying to have the thread spammed for an hour with people group watching a show thats no longer on Toonami. It's not even like final act has been announced for a group catch up to make sense

Whoa, bro. Who died and made you king of the sand castle?

Levyne

Banned
Whoa, bro. Who died and made you king of the sand castle?

cOuzY0i.png

Umm, you realize the episode we watched only went up to, like, 44 seconds into that video you posted and everything after that is a huge spoiler.

Technically it's a spoiler, but a very minor one at that. People just need to do a better job keeping in mind that many of us in here haven't seen the series yet.

Those related videos though

Goddammit I looked at the side bar after this post. I'd advise everyone to just avoid clicking the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom