• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tour de France 2015 |OT| It starts with a BOOM*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joni

I wonder why they try to end in one group, if I was Froome/Contador/Quintana/... I'd just get my team out of the front and end 5 minutes after the stage winner. Times have been frozen anyway.

Atrophis

I wonder why they try to end in one group, if I was Froome/Contador/Quintana/... I'd just get my team out of the front and end 5 minutes after the stage winner. Times have been frozen anyway.

Like they just did :p

Whoever crashed wasn't moving :/

kottila

Cav pls.

Greipel's been too strong for anyone this tour though.

He said before the stage that he was sick and would be happy to finish the stage. Kristoff's been sick the last days as well, so not much competition today. Btw I quite like cav, seems like a decent bloke with a strong winners mentality

3 out of 4 french in the u25. Hopefully we'll get a french champion again

Pacbois

dVEvk9f.jpg

That's it for this year.

Actually got lucky this year, a friend lived on a street crossed by the tour so we managed to stay dry between the caravan and the peleton and we stayed next to a sharp turn so they were pretty slow.

Well done to Froome, i don't like and god knows I wanted Nibali to do the double, but it is hard to fault a guy just because he has an amazing team. He was equal to everything everybody tey to throw at him. I was extremely impressed with how much his descending and bike handling skills have improved. He is a much better all rounder than he was the last time he won.

I now just wonder who will try and ride the Vuelta.

I want Nibali to ride it, but feel Astana will go with Aru. Quintana might ride it, Contador looks too gassed, Froome should ride and try to do a double.

Linius

Gesink and Kelderman won't ride the Vuelta. But Ten Dam is gonna. Hopefully he can get revenge there for his sucky tour. Just needs to get back in shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom