• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tour de France 2017 |OT|

Well that's it for the TdF. Truly a fully owned subsidiary of Team Sky. Today they showed that they were never out of control for even a moment. It was just the parcours that made it difficult to get big time differences in general.

But at least I don't have to waste my time on this shitshow anymore!

welp there you have it.

Bar something crazy happening Froome moves to four tour wins, behind only the all time greats, Hinault, Merckx and Indurain.

Mimosa97

BOOM Warren! We haven't had a great french climber like him since Richard Virenque. Allez champion !

I really liked this Tour de France tbh. Bardet and Uran did a great a job. I won't talk about Froome I don't want to trigger the fanboys.

Ruruja

Hooray.

BOOM Warren! We haven't had a great french climber like him since Richard Virenque. Allez champion !

I really liked this Tour de France tbh. Bardet and Uran did a great a job. I won't talk about Froome I don't want to trigger the fanboys.

Because you never say anything constructive, just anti-British twaddle as usual.

Well that's it for the TdF. Truly a fully owned subsidiary of Team Sky. Today they showed that they were never out of control for even a moment. It was just the parcours that made it difficult to get big time differences in general.

cry moar plz

Simplet

I mean, AG2R pretty much gave everything they had, they were just not strong enough. Bardet must have attacked 5 or 6 times between yesterday and today, how can people say that he's not trying?

Mimosa97

Hooray.

Because you never say anything constructive, just anti-British twaddle as usual.

When did I ever say anything anti british ? Who fucking cares if Froome is British? What in the flying fuck?

I don't think I've ever said anything anti british in my life. Why are you judging me like this just because I hate Froome? Fuck off already.

British culture is probably the one I identify with the most outside of my own culture. You couldn't be more wrong pal.

You might not have triggered a Froome famboy, but you have an Aru fanboy.

To congratulate Bardet and Uran while leaving off the only rider who actually took time off Froome is something else. Aru is the only rider who actually tried to make this a race. Sadly, his prep got the better of him.

I am off to go cry now.

Bring on Vincenzo at the Vuelta.

Mimosa97

You might not have triggered a Froome famboy, but you have an Aru fanboy.

To congratulate Bardet and Uran while leaving off the only rider who actually took time off Froome is something else. Aru is the only rider who actually tried to make this a race. Sadly, his prep got the better of him.

I just stopped at the podium tbh. Aru tried his best but he was too tired. I'm really excited to see what he can achieve in the future. A great rider for sure.

Ruruja

When did I ever say anything anti british ? Who fucking cares if Froome is British? What in the flying fuck?

I don't think I've ever said anything anti british in my life. Why are you judging me like this just because I hate Froome? Fuck off already.

British culture is probably the one I identify with the most outside of my own culture. You couldn't be more wrong pal.

Sorry, I meant anti-British in a sporting sense.

NewDust

I've always found the Polka dot riders more interesting than GC riders... But Barguil is stealing my heart. A shame he has to go for GC in coming grand tours, but he has my support.

Top Bottom