• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK General Election - 8th June 2017 |OT| - The Red Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Oh right, so you can get rid of those Grammar schools then mate

tumblr_m948d9J9aF1ruacxt.gif

Faddy

Banned
Theresa's headline policies are half baked due to the snap election.

Clearly not her fault she can't give concrete details...

Yeah the questions are great. I did like that someone asked 'as a Remain voter, why should I vote for you, who will go through with Brexit, and not the Lib Dems?' - Corbyn doesn't really have an answer to the hard Remain crowd on that and it shows.

This is a better format than the debates IMO. Annoying Farron only gets one.

Lagamorph

Sorry love, but if the £350million a week for the NHS promise was the only reason you voted Leave then you're just a fucking idiot.

Breakage

People's homes will still have to be sold. The only difference is it'll happen after they and their spouse dies and that rule will also now apply even if they are cared for by relatives at home.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
May's not had any howlers, just boring the audience into submission. That'll count as a success for her though, as the frontrunner.

Wes

venison crêpe
Where Jeremy squirmed with more sincere answers, it feels to me like May's attempt at the same, and talking about how "spending money in a better way", simply isn't sticking.

Anyone feel same/different? Maybe I'm misreading.

Hazzuh

To be clear, I expected her to implode so her being boring and evasive is better than I expected.

May's not had any howlers, just boring the audience into submission. That'll count as a success for her though, as the frontrunner.

Yep, she's just trying to avoid creating any news.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Everything about May is just negative. She isn't inspiring, not giving a bright outlook for the country.

May is Bizzaro Clinton. Corbyn is Bizarro Trump. If only we had an electoral college!

Faddy

Banned
We're increasing real terms per patient funding each year

... 3 minutes ago...

no one can promise real terms per pupil increases

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
May shaken by that one.

EDIT: What a softball question! JC didn't get any of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom