• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ULTRA 2016 Electronic Music Festival |OT| Darude Sandstorm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sai-kun

Banned
abandon ship is one of the best fucking albums of 2014 and anyone who says otherwise is a god damn liar

resistance goes the fuck off

NotLiquid

abandon ship is one of the best fucking albums of 2014 and anyone who says otherwise is a god damn liar

resistance goes the fuck off

As someone who was totally down on Pendulum being the "price of admission" for Knife Party's existence, Abandon Ship totally got me on board (lol) with the band.

Definitely one of my favorite albums of that year, if not my favorite for how much it surprised me.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
ugh... I should have set a reminder for Armin's set. I missed it and not at home now. Will it be up anywhere online? Can someone bless me with a link if so?

Bloomers

ugh... I should have set a reminder for Armin's set. I missed it and not at home now. Will it be up anywhere online? Can someone bless me with a link if so?

check his facebook page, its still livestreaming from behind the decks

I'm sticking with it b/c Knifeparty/Pendulum is too cray for my sunday night rn lol

Sai-kun

Banned
I love The Island so much omfg

im gonna cry

EWmof.gif
what are u waiting forrrrr
p0QHO.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom