• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

White Xbox One outed - exclusive for X1 employees.

The message should read "I made this, then everything I designed changed, even the color".

The big question now is ... who is going to buy a Xbox One if the people that made it get it for Free ? Real customers ? Get outta here ? Joking, kinda I guess.

Omni

The message should read "I made this, then everything I designed changed, even the color".

The big question now is ... who is going to buy a Xbox One if the people that made it get it for Free ? Real customers ? Get outta here ? Joking, kinda I guess.

That was a terrible "joke" and you should be ashamed.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Should have done the Kinect in white as well. It will look out of place. Also they should have done the black parts in some shade of grey.

I guess people will start releasing case shells in different colours after a few months for people that want to mod.

With the redesign in my office I'm glad that both the consoles are black.

sublimit

Banned
Even something so ugly as the X1 looks ok in white.

I love white hardware,it's the main reason i'll be buying a WiiU basic.

2501379-1941509117-6F2vz.jpg

My problem with white consoles is that alot of the stuff is still in black.

You can't do non-black USB, HDMI etc. inputs no?

This is really annoying.
Why cant I just buy a white console at launch?
Im so sick of the little game console makers play by slowly doling out different colors.
At least phone makers have figured it out.

I would just want the all 1P games free part. White has NEVER appealed to me for consoles. Looks ridiculous, like something PRINCE (or the artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Prince) would have in his mansion, right beside the zebra print couch and polar bear rug.

"I made this"-tag sounds like something my friends would use to make fun of me while visiting.

White consoles are still the best

Marvel

could never
I can see a white version minus the "I made this" stamp coming out at some point for the public to buy.

Its really nice but I'd be annoyed as hell if I got one and was unable to buy matching controllers.

Kinect should be white, with the phrase "I made this" so even if the xbox is hidden away you can smile as your creation looks at its master!

I think white is always better than black. I got a Wii U the other day and was going to get a white one but learned they were discontinued and I was like oh okay thanks

Top Bottom