• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii-k in Review 5/4

ethelred

thefro said:
- Three events next week with Wii stuff starting Tuesday:
Sega (Matt says this will be the biggest and he expects new stuff to shown, no embargo, Bozon mentions something about Samba De Amigo and NiGHTS), EA, and Ubisoft.

Happy Tree friends - PC / XBLA
SEGA and Gass powered info
Universe at war:earth assault for the 360
Condemned 2: Bloodshot PS3-360, 2008
Ghost Squad - Wii arcade port

That would be... swing and a miss.

Didn't want to start a new thread about this and a complete rumour but go-nintendo is reporting that Gamestop/EBgames will start taking MP:3 pre-orders today.

I'm crossing my fingers.

How far away do they usually take preorders from a game's is release date?

AniHawk

chibcicylist said:
Didn't want to start a new thread about this and a complete rumour but go-nintendo is reporting that Gamestop/EBgames will start taking MP:3 pre-orders today.

I'm crossing my fingers.

Well they started taking Halo 3 reservations last November. I think TP resos started in summer-late 2004 too.

chibcicylist said:

I'm crossing my fingers.

Well there are about 4 million Halo 3 pre-orders so far and that game ain't coming out for a while.

But others would probably have much better knowledge on this subject. I just want to say that I'm so damn hyped for Metroid Prime 3.

EDIT: Actually apparently Mario Strikers Charged pre-orders started today as well, and that game is coming out in June. So maybe, just maybe, Metroid Prime 3 will be coming out sooner than we expect.

OMG SO HYPED.

chibcicylist said:

I'm crossing my fingers.

yes its true. we got an email stating we would start taking reserves for Metroid Prime 3, Mario Strikers Charge, Picross DS and Brain Age 2.
AniHawk said:
Well they started taking Halo 3 reservations last November. I think TP resos started in summer-late 2004 too.
The thing is, I've asked on numerous occasions and sent emails to corporate asking why we haven't started metroid/mario/ssbb reserves yet, and every time i was always told that there needs to be permission from nintendo first for thier games, or an official press release for it.

StevieP

Banned
Dunno, but if you're in Canada, you were able to pre-order it from FutureShop/Bestbuy last November :D

(There was a deal where the more you spent, the more percentage you got off so I prebooked Mario Galaxy, Metroid, Smash Bros, Sonic, Mario Party 8, and because that came to over $300 ($60cdn each) I got each game for the equiv of about $45US each including taxes.)

AniHawk

ImNotLikeThem said:
yes its true. we got an email stating we would start taking reserves for Metroid Prime 3, Mario Strikers Charge, Picross DS and Brain Age 2.

The thing is, I've asked on numerous occasions and sent emails to corporate asking why we haven't started metroid/mario/ssbb reserves yet, and every time i was always told that there needs to be permission from nintendo first for thier games, or an official press release for it.

Phoenix Wright 3 is coming out in September, right? What's the ****ing holdup.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Alkaliine said:
Actually Chibi would you mind if I started a new thread about this MP3 news? I think it would be worth it.
It's not worth a new thread. :\

Top Bottom