• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter Anime 2016 |OT| Celebrating the New Year and PSO2's release in the west!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ascheroth

How the hell were you guys posting dance gifs last page and no one thought of Blood Blockade Battlefront.

smh

tumblr_no6tg4Osfk1u7esf3o1_500.gif

zulux21

How the hell were you guys posting dance gifs last page and no one thought of Blood Blockade Battlefront.

smh

tumblr_no6tg4Osfk1u7esf3o1_500.gif

because Death Parade dancing would come well before that in my head as it doesn't fit the series at all but still was one of my favorite openings last year with so much dancing I won't even bother with a gif because i would need like 10 of them lol.

to be fair dancing is like the running meme from anime openings 10 years ago, it seems almost required a show have someone dancing in the opening anymore :/

Russ T

Banned
because Death Parade dancing would come well before that in my head as it doesn't fit the series at all but still was one of my favorite openings last year with so much dancing I won't even bother with a gif because i would need like 10 of them lol.

to be fair dancing is like the running meme from anime openings 10 years ago, it seems almost required a show have someone dancing in the opening anymore :/

I dunno if I'd agree with that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RPKkMKzrSU

(One of these people's voices annoys me. But it's still a good video.)

Having two anime threads confuses me. Someone stop this madness! D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom