• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrasslin Discussion: Week of May 22th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guzim

Biohazard said:
Guys I'm going to the Supershow on the 31st i'm bringing a sign saying "sup to the hbk snowglobe clique", i'm getting pretty damn good seats too
I wanted to go but I'm sure tickets sold out :(

DMczaf

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/2799816

Shawn Michaels underwent an MRI today in San Antonio to learn the extent of the injuries to his leg. HBK's physician, Dr. Jacobs, claims that Michaels will need surgery. The only question is when. But at the very least, in the short term, Shawn Michaels will need some degree of convalescing.

Tell me a lie, Dr. Jacobs.............tell me a lie.

74tw.jpg

Penguin

So looks like Benoit is gonna need to take some time off.

So SmackDown is now down Benoit, Orton, Batista and soon Rey.

Penguin said:

But you have Findlay's leprechaun, Khali, Mark Henry and Tatanka to pick up the slack.....

DMczaf

Penguin said:

Sooner or later, Smackdown will have to force King Booker into the main event again!

2132551977_dancingbooker.gif

Here's the full story...
SEVERAL SPOILERS FOR TONIGHT'S SMACKDOWN TAPING
by Mike Johnson @ 9:09:00 PM on 5/23/2006

Paul Heyman is scheduled to be at tonight's Smackdown taping in Bakersfield, California to continue the storyline build to ECW One Night Stand.

Tonight's taping is also expected to feature the last appearance of former WWE World champion Chris Benoit for several months as he's going to be taking time off for a shoulder injury. I was told that there was no definitive moment that caused the injury, but it was an accumulation of wear and tear. The hope is that Benoit will be back in about two months. It's possible they will do an angle to explain his time off, possibly an injury to build to a return.

It is also expected that JBL will be dropping the United States championship, possibly as soon as tonight, to Bobby Lashley.

Three 6 Mafia will be performing Mark Henry's theme tonight as part of the taping to help promote the new WWE CD that was released today.

Gone for several months? Aw fuck.....

Christopher

Outcast2004 said:
But you have Findlay's leprechaun, Khali, Mark Henry and Tatanka to pick up the slack.....

Repeated only because it seemed fitting

Stop coming in here and doing the same rants over and over again god your so ghey! :lol

Smackdown is gonna suck guys but i'm seriously dissapointed that there could have been a hbk clique member at the supershow and he's not coming...oh well guys i WILL get the sign on TV.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Three 6 @ Smackdown.....Henry is winning the title. It's too good to be fake.

Liu Kang Baking A Pie said:
gallery.apu.jpg

"I can't believe you don't shut up!"

I simply defend myself from a guy who posts 5-6 essay style rants per day on wrestling, and thats a bad thing?

Outcast should be limited to maybe a rant or two a day, nobody likes his rants, yet he still repeats the same stuff over and over, it really kills any good wrestling discussion we have..

i cant even just talk about what I like or dont like without outcast showing up and doing 2 papers on how stupid i am for enjoying JBL or something.. that debacle of a man is ruining our fun threads.

DMczaf said:
Are you ready?
so...it's just a re-release of the old VHs tape.

eh...pass for me.
I did pick up Wrestlemania 22 today though. Watching the HOF show now. Sherrie Martel is nuts. Certifiable.

EnvoyDenali said:
I simply defend myself from a guy who posts 5-6 essay style rants per day on wrestling, and thats a bad thing?

Outcast should be limited to maybe a rant or two a day, nobody likes his rants, yet he still repeats the same stuff over and over, it really kills any good wrestling discussion we have..

i cant even just talk about what I like or dont like without outcast showing up and doing 2 papers on how stupid i am for enjoying JBL or something.. that debacle of a man is ruining our fun threads.

Seriously...shut up before someone bans you......

Biohazard said:
Why do you two hate each other so...king booker does not approve.

So...do you think they FINALLY give Booker his title run that he was supposed to get way back at WM 19?

They did the push for him to win and then made the alst second reversal on the title swtich....

Trips basically called Book everything but the "N" bomb on national TV and what did Book get for it? De-pushed.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Envoy, Outcast -

One more word from either of you regarding the other and I'm banning you from the boards.

That includes sly trolling - you're not that slick and I'm not that stupid.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
bishoptl said:
Envoy, Outcast -

One more word from either of you regarding the other and I'm banning you from the boards.

Bish laying the line down!

Matlock

Banned
bishoptl said:
Envoy, Outcast -

my Wrestlemania 22 DVD and Free t-shirt combo should be arriving this week sometime..

also in my order:

-world heavyweight championship belt buckle
-Eddie Guerrero (EG) armband

should be a sweet lot

DMczaf

bishoptl said:
Envoy, Outcast -

1252405418_hbkhump2.gif

just for fun, rank the 06 wwe ppvs in order from best to worst in your opinion

Wrestlemania 22
Royal Rumble
New Years Revolution
Judgement Day
Backlash
No Way Out

Christopher

That little 9 year old kid is so cool, look at all those guys who leave him comments on his youtube "know your stuff kid!!!"...shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom