• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great work with the cameras, guys!

Not.

That was some bad camerawork there.

Nice job on that shot

What the heck camera man.

Why the hell is the camera work so bad tonight?

What is up with this camera work? They keep missing moves for nothing

Is Gaf member, BronsonLee, working Raw tonight? Give him a break guys.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
*big boot*
I've decided to form an unstoppable duo with Stro. The sole purpose: YOUR DESTRUCTION

Stro doesn't associate with poors who are into basket-weaving and getting a free ride.

He values hard work. It's HARD TIMES out there, DADDY.

Stro doesn't associate with poors who are into basket-weaving and getting a free ride.

He values hard work. It's HARD TIMES out there, DADDY.

I earn everything I got, Sunny Mac!
So what if I take a little extra?!
PS I'd love to learn how to make baskets, I'd make one that could hold all the stuff I won! :p

Thankfully cena wasn't pinned. Don't want to stop the new comer in his tracks.

Cena should have been pinned. Bitch.

wouldve been better if Cena ate the pin

or at least if the Wyatt's wrecked him after the match.

Look you guys got your Gaf accounts approved just like everyone else and are entitled to post what ever you feel. Now I wish you'd cheer for Cena but instead you boo him, which is your right. But whether you love him or hate him, you have to admit he elicits a strong reaction within you and that's pretty darn great.

Look you guys got your Gaf accounts approved just like everyone else and are entitled to post what ever you feel. Now I wish you'd cheer for Cena but instead you boo him, which is your right. But whether you love him or hate him, you have to admit he elicits a strong reaction within you and that's pretty darn great.
He LOST HIS COOL last night Breath. How can you, of all people, respect that?

KissVibes

Banned

Alright, I'm pretty sure Bean Breath is actually John Cena.

05027948beca11e3b2221217cfb864d3_8.jpg

tumblr_mxlg57YHg31rpncwuo1_500.gif

Fucking post has me cracking up in bed.

10176234_10154070707090601_3176053637205234671_n.jpg

KissVibes

Banned
I hope Sting Fan is crying his facepaint off as he leaves comments on WWE youtubes channel and WrestleZone about how Vince is fucking stupid for not giving everyone what they want. God, having to see his stupid frumpy dumpy face all night was the worst. Go hang out with Shane Douglas and hold onto the irrelevant past, you jackass.

I hope Sting Fan is crying his facepaint off as he leaves comments on WWE youtubes channel and WrestleZone about how Vince is fucking stupid for not giving everyone what they want. God, having to see his stupid frumpy dumpy face all night was the worst. Go hang out with Shane Douglas and hold onto the irrelevant past, you jackass.

image.php

Why you gotta be like that to all of us Little Stingers?

Hex

Banned
God damn I marked out like crazy when the Shield's music started.
I have been wanting them to get involved in this shit forever, so f'ing awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom