• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Battleground '17 |OT| A Canadian, Bulgarian, and Maharajah walk into a bar...

Nak should have been booked like Brock in regards to him having rare appearances because he can't do much on weekly show, but if he could have a mystique built around him he'd be money.

Brock would never be booked like that.

Brock is only booked the way he is because they literally have to do that given his salary and limited dates. If it was up to them, Brock would be on TV every week going 50/50.

Nakamura honestly is probably way happier now. He's making more money to do way less. G1 would be a killer on him physically. Instead he can go out and do the bare minimum and collect his check. Part of me thinks he should do more, but then again he's over in most cities doing not much so more power to him I guess.

Plus he's recruiting people to the company so obviously he likes it there to a decent degree at least.

It's great for him personally, sure, and I'm glad he's getting paid. But as a fan this sucks.

On the other hand, his return run in NJPW with a body that hasn't taken much punishment for like 3+ years will be glorious.

Lol I stopped catching up on the last two days of the G1 for this...

Bad move.

It's great for him personally, sure, and I'm glad he's getting paid. But as a fan this sucks.

On the other hand, his return run in NJPW with a body that hasn't taken much punishment for like 3+ years will be glorious.

I honestly don't think he leaves. I'd go so far as to say I think it's more likely he retires than he leaves. But I think he stays with WWE barring him becoming a jobber in the next year and a half, and that won't happen.

Lana glorious theme
GgKasSv.png

I'm not Naomi's biggest fan, but she is over so obviously something is working.

Entrance plus she had a good build prior to this reign. Winning the title after being in the company for so long then having to relinquish the title due to injury then having a WM moment was a compelling story. Only since then her matches have all been forgettable and her promos are all "I'm going to snatch you bald" which isn't exactly a face thing to say.

We still ripping on Nak in here?

Nah, I blame Nak on his opponents and Vince "Make Ziggler look strong kid, I promise I'll give you your Summerslam main event!"

Nekofrog

Banned
this show is legit awful so far. no redeeming quality at all. anybody who paid money to see this live and in person should demand a refund immediately

all wwe had to do was book charlotte vs becky for summerslam

they're the two stars of the women's division and it was their feud last year which made the revolution feel like it for once

one fucking job

Top Bottom