• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Battleground '17 |OT| A Canadian, Bulgarian, and Maharajah walk into a bar...

Majukun

are the atches in the op in chronological order? i was thinking about staying awake to follow aj vs owens..but i don't know if i can wait that much

Shauni

Fuck you and your nostalgia bullshit JBL.
Nobody fucking cares about Von Erichs or Umanga or Arn Anderson or any fucking one else.
You know why the WWE can't build new wrestlers and keeps bringing back the old people?
Because they won't stop talking about the old people when they should be focusing on the people in the ring.

You seem very upset

Great match! I want to complain about the winners being wrong because the New Day are tired and the Uso's have been great as of late but given there's only 3 face tag teams or so in the two brands maybe it makes sense.

Dthomp

So while Breezango have been built up recently and not had a long feud with the champs, you move the belts to a completely stale act that has no heel tag teams to feud with other then the Usos?

So while Breezango have been built up recently and not had a long feud with the champs, you move the belts to a completely stale act that has no heel tag teams to feud with other then the Usos?

The New Day are over and I'm guessing that they sell merch.

Can't wait for Nak to be booked as the underdog vs somebody who's been wrestling for 4 years!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Nobody fucking cares about Von Erichs or Umanga or Arn Anderson or any fucking one else.
You know why the WWE can't build new wrestlers and keeps bringing back the old people?
Because they won't stop talking about the old people when they should be focusing on the people in the ring.

Don't you dare.

Yet another "We hated them when they were faces but we love them when they're heels" case?

Are there any faces Internet fans like any more?

I like Sami, AJ, Nak, Becky and Braun...

Also tell me anything that the Usos did that was entertaining in their face run?

cordy

Banned
When you try not to look at Corbin's head

giphy.gif

RBH

Is Braun a face? He just seems like a psychopath with a hatred for Roman

To be fair everyone has a hatred for Roman

If the WWE wants to pretend like Cena and Roman are heels because of fan reactions to their dogshit booking then Braun is a face. They even booked him as a face during the ambulance thing but they were too stupid to realise it.

If the WWE wants to pretend like Cena and Roman are heels because of fan reactions to their dogshit booking then Braun is a face. They even booked him as a face during the ambulance thing but they were too stupid to realise it.

Yea I mean I thought that was a scripted double turn but apparently not? I love Braun too, I just think WWE still thinks he's a heel

Top Bottom