• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE TLC '13 PPV |OT| Don't Go Chasing Bigger Draws

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

pylbgafqipkt.gif

That gif sums up the end.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
This is so weird. Didn't Randy rko the whole McMahon family including sexually assaulting an unconscious Stephanie a few years ago?

So what? Stephanie has gone against Vince and HHH has gone against them both. None of it matters,

Paracelsus

This PPV could top Battleground in mediocrity and surpass it in sheer uselessness.

When does Orton drop the title to never show up again?

krae_man

What I was thinking. Cena getting stepped down a notch in kayfabe terms. Never thought WWE would ever budge on it. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come.

Oh shit what now?

Not really. He loses matches from time to time but never, ever loses feuds. It wouldn't shock me if he won the rumble and beat Orton at mania.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Why are you guys angry? The match was Orton vs Cena. You knew that either one of them was going to win. You still watched!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mahonay

Banned
Not really. He loses matches from time to time but never, ever loses feuds. It wouldn't shock me if he won the rumble and beat Orton at mania.
I've been gone from wrestling since about 2002. Only started watching again early this summer. I kind of saw glimpses of that kind of stuff in highlights. Shit, now I have a terrible feeling.

Alucard

Banned
The crowd with ZERO reaction to Vince's music hitting. And zero reaction to the end of the show.

Bad match, but at least we got a clean finish and one champion, as promised. Too bad it's still not the champion the fans want.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'll give you this, besides Way Bryatt's Family vs Bryan Daniel, Kane was the best part of the PPV.
Kane has been the best part of everything for a few years now. Either that means Kane has been GREAT, or the rest of the show has been terrible.

It's almost like he's a top babyface in the WWWF/WWF/WWE or something. Bruno and Hogan never lost feuds either.

Also, they have made notice of the Orton-HHH feud. That was personal, this is business. And Orton being the Face of the WWE is best for business, in storyline.

The crowd with ZERO reaction to Vince's music hitting. And zero reaction to the end of the show.

Bad match, but at least we got a clean finish and one champion, as promised. Too bad it's still not the champion the fans want.
Everyone was waiting for a swerve and ended up being disappointed. There was no point in bringing them out there just for that. Should've just ended with Orton in the ring celebrating.

Cena will now go up against the family and their champ. And he will overcome the odds, the FU Orton to become the champ at WM. Mark it.

This is all setup to attempt to get Cena over. Trying to repeat the Austin formula.

Mahonay

Banned

The unification needed to happen either way. Hopefully Bryan gets back on track for the unified belt now.

strobogo

Banned
Kane has been the best part of everything for a few years now. Either that means Kane has been GREAT, or the rest of the show has been terrible.

In this case, it means the rest of the show was terrible. It's like Summerslam sucked up all the power of the PPVs for the rest of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom