• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward ("Good People Die") - US 3DS/Vita release, fall

CorySchmitz

This has always been so silly to me. I mean really, who cares? All I had to do is think of how much better this was gonna look on the Vita and that's all it took for me. Simple as that.

It's just that there were particular moments (might've just been once) in 999 that utilized both screens in a very creative way. I am probably just going to end up getting it on Vita because dat screen.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
This guy
ZE_2.png

Don't worry, he's pretty great, you probably won't miss Junpei at all

Dude's pretty ripped, he reminds me of a Joestar when I first saw him.

Hope he does live up, Junpei was an awesome character even when you weren't controlling him he was pretty clever.

I'm Santa.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
It's just that there were particular moments (might've just been once) in 999 that utilized both screens in a very creative way. I am probably just going to end up getting it on Vita because dat screen.
There's nothing like that this time around. Content-wise both versions are identical

Eusis

This has always been so silly to me. I mean really, who cares? All I had to do is think of how much better this was gonna look on the Vita and that's all it took for me. Simple as that.
Eh, I personally can be silly that way, plus it looks like in some ways VLR isn't adapted ideally for the Vita screen. Well, and I didn't much like using my finger, though I could've just gotten a capacitive stylus.

Plus I got my pre-order in for the 3DS version with the watch, and I can't change my mind without abandoning the watch.

Top Bottom