• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

The End

What games are y'all holding off on purchasing until the end of the sale? Right now I've got

Daikatana
Enslaved
Another World

Sitting in my cart. I'm sure there are a few other games without trading cards that I wanna purchase that I'm waiting on.

Crimzon Clover
Cloudbuilt
Ikaruga
Velocity Ultra

maybe one of those Marvel heroes packs too, they're a pretty good deal

Did my best. I see tons of mistakes, but I'm too lazy to fix rightnow :D

jIO6UN69L3FM1.png

Thanks you for the hard work, comrade!

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
yep

you can record too - I used my amp as a monitor as I ran the guitar -> amp -> outputted the cable to the computer. Recorded perfectly.
Didn't you get a ton of delay? I tried using the USB cable with my bass so I could avoid plugging in the amp, but the delay made my already low bass-playing skills look even worse. The game also has a bit of delay, but it isn't as bad.

waby

So switching payment methods can lock you out from the market correct?

I usually have my pre-paid AMEX attached to steam but I'd like to switch to my paypal or normal credit card for the remainder of the sale. Is that going to hose me on the market? I've used the credit card on steam before. If it's a payment method you've used before you're ok?
I also habe that setup and steam didn't do shit to me

Biochet

Oh, I checked my CC account online and verified with the payments they sent. Was verified instantly. Try that.

yeah, problem is the authorisations didn't show up in dollars but my country's currency and tried 3 times and couldn't accurately convert them precisely with a 0.0 margin of error
emoticon-2867-src-f02f9d40f66f0840-28x28.png

Enco

Found Valiant Hearts for 2 TF2 keys. Fine with me.
That's an awesome deal (ignoring the first price).

I've played 50 minutes so far and it's pretty damn awesome.

Gameplay is nothing mind blowing but the story is really interesting and I'm loving the atmosphere.

This seems like a game more for the experience than the fun intense gameplay.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
What games are y'all holding off on purchasing until the end of the sale? Right now I've got

Daikatana
Enslaved
Another World

Sitting in my cart. I'm sure there are a few other games without trading cards that I wanna purchase that I'm waiting on.

Too big of a list that would just end up annoying Turfster.

Faerith

Neo Member
Are the DLC for Child of Light really worth it? I was going to buy the game, but seeing all that DLC makes me a little uncomfortable.

You don't need them - the Aurora packs are skins for the girl, the golem is another partymember which is useful when you get it but not really needed but nice to have I guess,
the others are extras of upgrades and craftingitems you find during the game.

So FF7 and that Marlow briggs game isn't going to get any lower right? Thinking of getting them now.
Yeah, this is as low as they will get this sale. Go nuts!

Si. I apologize in advance for a procession of other people posting their's.
ahaha, no need to apologize, i'm just fooling around!

Could be worse.

http://i.minus.com/ib17O9T7oIYh1c.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
basically how i communicate now

KiraFA37

Bit the bullet and I'm downloading Endless Space right now. That brings my total haul to:
  • Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
  • Endless Space Gold

Lomax

They work with the sale price?

Yes, there are some that do, they came from the Endless Legend pre-order. Just look on the coupon itself, it will work as long as it doesn't say that it doesn't stack. Should be 50% off, all you need for the Gold edition is the Disharmony coupon, makes the pack $4.37.

Red Comet

Just waiting for Half-Life complete to get a flash or a daily and then I'm done, I think,
I hope
. I'd probably go for Dishonored too though if it gets a bigger discount.

Reposting this thang.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=842420.
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (OrlanisWorks, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel -- MB-9D999DCF647E0153 - Taken by Dragon1893

t1403738406z1.png

And just installed the Air steam skin. It's nice.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Titan Quest -- MB-2B73E3B64F6EDBC6 - Taken by Jeremy
Warhammer 40.000: Dawn of War -- MB-2970A9784557B1AB - Taken by Arren

Kifimbo

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Skyborn -- MB-766E2D1D1EC40DBC - Taken by outunderthestars. 14 entrants total.

t1403730099z1.png

Good luck.

fozzy

I'm loving Valdis Story. I liked Guacamelee, but I'm having much more fun with this. I prefer the combat over platforming.

Autofokus

You don't need them - the Aurora packs are skins for the girl, the golem is another partymember which is useful when you get it but not really needed but nice to have I guess,

Just a heads-up: The golem quest was bugged for me, couldn't pick up the last body part. I played on release, they probably fixed it by now I would assume.

I bought the Deluxe Edition (PS4) on release, the DLC is in typical Ubisoft fashion completely useless.

Nah. Buy the Golem's Plight if you feel like it, but the rest is trash making a not so difficult game even easier. The game is good though.

Thank you, I'll take the game then.

Didn't you get a ton of delay? I tried using the USB cable with my bass so I could avoid plugging in the amp, but the delay made my already low bass-playing skills look even worse. The game also has a bit of delay, but it isn't as bad.

Nope, I don't get any delay. My pickups are pretty high output and my guitar's got pretty good electrics so i don't know if that makes any difference. My laptop's pretty high spec'ed too. Runs perfectly for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom