• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSP Go Launch Hype Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TuxBobble

WhiteAce said:
okay - psp update is up

Persona 3 (5040 yen - ffffuuuuuck)
Dissidia (4000 yen)
Motorstorm (3800)
Ridge Racers (2800)
Portable ops / +(1500/1000)
Mojipitan (2800)
namco museum (2800)
Tekken dark res (2800)
Soul Cal (6280 <--- what in fucks name?!)
shadow of memories (3200)
Dracula X (2800)
Armored core formula front (2800)
Rota Nova (1200)
Orochi (2800)
Kings field 1 /2 (1200 each)
tenchu (2300)
shin sangoku mahjong (1200)
korda (1200)
Carnage Heart (3800 <--- umd version is trading at circa 8000 yen)
Number puzzle thing (980)

looks like the update aint finished, i can see a few others (prinny) put up today - but not in the new section

overall : some games i want in there and some very mixed pricing. Soul Cal being nearly 70$ is an absolute joke. Hell, Uncharted 2 costs 5280 NEW ffs.

Honestly, that makes me feel a LOT better. I really hope those in the JPN region pick up Dissidia and Portable Ops--makes it that much more imminent that they come to US. I'm hoping this update means both of them + other FF/Konami games will be out between next week and Christmas time, but you never know, i suppose.

MrVargas said:
I got a PSP GO like a week ago. I love the little damn thing, as far as the available games, I think it's pretty damn under-rated there are a lot of big name games already available (i.e. God of War, 3 GTA games, Gran Turismo, Daxter, Rachet & Clank, Secret Agent Clank, Syphon Filter games, Patapon 1 & 2, Jean D'arc, Locoroco, Resistance Retribution, Wipeout Games) and then you have all of the lesser acclaimed but still good games (i.e. Tomb Raider Annivesary & Legends, Prince of Persia games, Gurumin, Dead Head Fred, Tokobot, Kingdom of Paradise, etc.).

The problem is, depending on where you're coming from, you may already have a bunch of those really popular titles on UMD. In which case, of course, you have a lesser selection to choose from and it seems like there's not much available.

Of course, there's also the flip side where people are very happy that they already have those titles on PSN, or are happy they can sell used UMDs and "upgrade" to digital, and thus more portable, versions of their already-existing library.

Basically, you can't win if you're Sony and trying to sell the Go to someone who owns a PSP already, in general.

With that said, I am in 100% agreement. The selection of games includes a lot of GREAT games, only a couple of which I've bought so far, and a bunch of which I will be playing in the future.

kassatsu

Banned
Demos

MSG Peace Walker
LocoRoco Midnight Carnival

Games

Armored Core Formula Front International PSP the Best (¥2300)
Carnage Heart Portable (¥3800)
Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles Konami the Best (¥2300)
Disgaea Infinite (¥2500)
Dissidia Final Fantasy Universal Tuning (¥4000)
echochrono (¥2800)
Kotoba no Puzzle: Mojipittan Daijiten PSP the Best (¥2800)
King's Field Additional I (¥1200)
King's Field Additional II (¥1200)
Koei the Best Uncharted Waters Iv: Rota Nova (¥1200)
Koei the Best Jan Sangoku Musou (¥1200)
Koei the Best Kin'iro no Corda (¥1200)
LocoRoco Midnight Carnival (¥2000)
Metal Gear Solid Bande Dessinee (¥1000)
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops (¥1500)
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops+ (¥1000)
MotorStorm Artic Edge (¥3800)
Namco Museum PSP the Best (¥2800)
Numpla & Oekaki Puzzle (¥980)
Persona 3 Portable (¥5040)
PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe (¥2000)
Ridge Racers PSP the Best (¥2800)
Soul Calibur Broken Destiny (¥6280)
Shadow of Memories (¥3200)
Tekken Dark Resurrection PSP the Best (¥2800)
Tenchu: Time of the Assassins PSP the Best (¥2300)
Tetris (¥900)
Warriors Orochi PSP the Best (¥2400)
Zero-Shiki Kanjou Sentouki 2 (¥3150)

Addons

echochrono - DL pack 1

LocoRoco PSP wallpaper too

TuxBobble

Is Portable Ops + an add-on? I had thought it was a game on its own lol. Which wouldn't make sense, given that + costs 1000 and regular costs 1500. (Would it?)

duckroll

TuxBobble said:
Is Portable Ops + an add-on? I had thought it was a game on its own lol. Which wouldn't make sense, given that + costs 1000 and regular costs 1500. (Would it?)

MPO+ is a stand alone multiplayer expansion. It has the complete multiplayer mode of MPO, along with a ton of extra content and extra modes - but all for multiplayer. It does not contain the single player story campaign of MPO.

mollipen

Whoops... got excited when I saw "Ridge Racers", when I was really thinking Ridge Racers 2. Come on SCEA... put up an "imports" section, and come on Namco, get RR2 up! Total shame it never came out over here, and this would be a great way to fix that.

Glad MPO is finally up on Japan's PSN at least, but I sure hope the rest of the world doesn't have to wait much longer. Next thursday makes sense.

jimid2

Neo Member
shidoshi said:
Whoops... got excited when I saw "Ridge Racers", when I was really thinking Ridge Racers 2. Come on SCEA... put up an "imports" section, and come on Namco, get RR2 up! Total shame it never came out over here, and this would be a great way to fix that.
Isn`t Ridge Racers The Best basically Ridge Racer 2 PSP? I'd be thrilled if they put RR2 on PSN for NA but I'd settle for the original... I've got the Euro UMD of RR2 and it's a great game, but more than three quarters of the content is just RR PSP revisited... Which is fine by me, really, 'cause I'm a Ridge Racer whore! :lol

shinshero

Can somebody explain why Sony is having trouble getting their existing PSP library up on PSN. Didn't they go through all the neccessary legal hoopla with the original UMD versions?

TuxBobble

shinshero said:
Can somebody explain why Sony is having trouble getting their existing PSP library up on PSN. Didn't they go through all the neccessary legal hoopla with the original UMD versions?

It's very different. The means of distribution requires different licensing, etc, which is why it takes a while in some cases. Some games were made with PSN in mind, and some were made with UMD-only in mind, especially earlier on. Sony has had good success getting first-party titles on because it is their job to license them.

But third parties need to weigh the pros vs. cons, and need some "encouragement" in some cases, before licensing.

sturmdogg

shinshero said:

Apparently the licensing for the UMD versions are different from digital versions..you'd have to relicense everything all over again.

Schrade

Has anyone tried pairing a bluetooth headset with their PSP Go then using Skype? Am wondering how well it works.

RuGalz

Wow @ Soul Calibur price in Japan... That's insane. I guess they won't be releasing The Best version for a while. :lol

Ashour

I'm glad to say that I finally did tethering with my PSP GO (which I finally got last week thank you very much).

Anyways I tried to do it with my Xperia X1 for a couple of days but failed miserably, then I dag up my old Nokia 6280, tried a few times only to get disconnected at the last step.

Finally I dag up my almost dead (I just need a new battery) Sony Ericsson P990i and guess what, it worked easy and simple. I had to do nothing but press next, there is one step where the PSP asked me to choose a network (or something like that), with the other 2 phones it didn't ask me anything.

Anyways I'm glad it finally worked but carrying that phone with me everywhere with the PSP go it's like carrying my old PSP1000 again :/

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Ashour said:
I'm glad to say that I finally did tethering with my PSP GO (which I finally got last week thank you very much).

Anyways I tried to do it with my Xperia X1 for a couple of days but failed miserably, then I dag up my old Nokia 6280, tried a few times only to get disconnected at the last step.

Finally I dag up my almost dead (I just need a new battery) Sony Ericsson P990i and guess what, it worked easy and simple. I had to do nothing but press next, there is one step where the PSP asked me to choose a network (or something like that), with the other 2 phones it didn't ask me anything.

Anyways I'm glad it finally worked but carrying that phone with me everywhere with the PSP go it's like carrying my old PSP1000 again :/

try walking hotspot http://walkinghotspot.com/ - they do a version for most winmo and S60 devices, including the Xperia X1.

Its an app that you run on the xperia and connects to the internet via 3G, then uses its built in wifi to create a wifi hotspot that your devices can connect to.

I've used it in the past on my S60 phone with my ipod touch, and it means you can just use the PSP as is, without needing to set up tethering - just connect it to your walkinghotspot access point.

Its a paid for app, but I would think there is a demo you can try out

Well, I picked up Patapon 2 at Target for $5 today. Not bad of a DD deal.

Any word on how the Japanese launch went? It looks like they got a sweet PSN update. I'm sure those titles will make their way over to the NA PSN.

...now all we need is for Q Entertainment to release their goodies

Ashour

mrklaw said:
try walking hotspot http://walkinghotspot.com/ - they do a version for most winmo and S60 devices, including the Xperia X1.

Its an app that you run on the xperia and connects to the internet via 3G, then uses its built in wifi to create a wifi hotspot that your devices can connect to.

I've used it in the past on my S60 phone with my ipod touch, and it means you can just use the PSP as is, without needing to set up tethering - just connect it to your walkinghotspot access point.

Its a paid for app, but I would think there is a demo you can try out

Thank you dear sir, I did not know of anything like this. I looked around and couldn't find a trial version for that program but I found one for WM Wifi router, I played around with it but couldn't get my PSP to find the Wifi network I made with my phone.

I'm tired so I'll try later and see if I can get it to connect later.

I have to admit, since they have started putting more games on PSN I have not played a single game I own on UMD. I need to sell those to get the PSN versions, as they are much more convenient.

depward

I've had my Go for a couple of weeks now and I just love it. This is coming from an original PSP-1000 owner who still has UMDs; I actually have yet to touch any of my existing UMD library since getting a go.

In any case, weird little thing going on with my go that I noticed. I was wondering if anyone else had this come up with their PSP Go hardware:

When the hardware is on and opened up, if I hold the left side of it (the d-pad side) close'ish to my ear, I can hear a loud high-pitched hum. I cannot hear this on the right side.

Anyone else notice this?!

reminder

depward said:
I've had my Go for a couple of weeks now and I just love it. This is coming from an original PSP-1000 owner who still has UMDs; I actually have yet to touch any of my existing UMD library since getting a go.

Same here. :)

depward said:
In any case, weird little thing going on with my go that I noticed. I was wondering if anyone else had this come up with their PSP Go hardware:

When the hardware is on and opened up, if I hold the left side of it (the d-pad side) close'ish to my ear, I can hear a loud high-pitched hum. I cannot hear this on the right side.

Anyone else notice this?!

I just tried it and yeah, i can confirm it's the same with my PSPgo. But since i have to hold the system REALLY close to my ear, i don't care about this. Haven't noticed it before, so it's nothing that bothers me.

DCharlie

Banned
PSP go sells 28,275 units in 1 day.

i wonder what the follow on numbers will be like?

I ask because i went to pick up the cradle and the output cables (then didn't because the cradle is close to $50 and the output cable is about $33!! will order from US), and it's as if the PSP Go! launch was a shameful event with it tucked away out of view in pretty much all the stores.

People wanting a go! would have had to go actively looking for it, so i suspect follow on sales might be a little on the slow side :/

This weeks up date - ah, here we go again, this is actually making each week fun :)

depward

reminder said:
Same here. :)

I just tried it and yeah, i can confirm it's the same with my PSPgo. But since i have to hold the system REALLY close to my ear, i don't care about this. Haven't noticed it before, so it's nothing that bothers me.

Gotcha. And yeah, it really is nothing... just wanted to confirm whether it was unique to my PSP Go or if not :D

depward said:
It's crazy because I continued to buy a ton of UMDs for my PSP-2000. Once I got a Go, I just haven't touched my 2000 and try to switch UMDs over (of my favorite games). Now I just can't bring myself to insert a UMD. If I want to play a handheld, I pick-up my PSP Go.

jvm

Gamasutra.
This blog showed up in one of my Google News Search Emails and struck me was one of the better, positive PSPgo items. He takes the view of "one month later" and says he's playing every day, and is pleased with games stored on the device.

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/aei/2009/11/04/final-thoughts-on-the-pspgo/

The biggest surprise for me was how much I appreciate the system’s memory storage. On the review unit, I played with I didn’t have the opportunity to switch between games or take it to the subway. With the one I received as gift from a very generous girlfriend, I realized that I didn’t need to bring a bag of UMDs on my trips. Everything was in a nice, small package that fits easily in my pocket.

For me, the PSPgo ended up being worth it.
That said, he got it as a gift. That's a bit different than putting out your own $250 for the system...

jvm said:
This blog showed up in one of my Google News Search Emails and struck me was one of the better, positive PSPgo items. He takes the view of "one month later" and says he's playing every day, and is pleased with games stored on the device.

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/aei/2009/11/04/final-thoughts-on-the-pspgo/

That said, he got it as a gift. That's a bit different than putting out your own $250 for the system...

I have to agree with his blog for the most part. I love the thing and have played it every day since release. It's the perfect size for a mp3 player, and I LOVE not having to switch out games. The thing with PSN is, even though I'm waiting for some form of Lumines, I've actually bought games I never would have considered had I had a UMD PSP. I have about 8-9 games stored on it, almost all of my music/podcasts, several Seinfeld and The Office episodes that I transferred over from DVD, and I still have about 7.8GBs left. I haven't even touched my 16GB M2 card yet.

RuGalz

jvm said:

Ya I think there's definitely a huge mental barrier that the system is over $200. Even though I knew I must have it after trying it out at E3, I was still on the fence about it until the Dell and Amazon deals. With bleak outlook for the holiday season from retailers and the fact that they have a lot of margin to work with, we may see some good deals this holiday.

That said, I haven't heard from anyone who bought the system not liking it, anecdotally speaking.

TuxBobble

RuGalz said:
Ya I think there's definitely a huge mental barrier that the system is over $200. Even though I knew I must have it after trying it out at E3, I was still on the fence about it until the Dell and Amazon deals. With bleak outlook for the holiday season from retailers and the fact that they have a lot of margin to work with, we may see some good deals this holiday.

That said, I haven't heard from anyone who bought the system not liking it, anecdotally speaking.

Yea that's the thing. There are THOUSANDS of negative comments about the PSP Go out there. But I have yet to find someone who REALLY didn't like it, after they already owned it. Which is ironic considering the mediocre star rating on Amazon due to the number of bogus reviewers on there. Shame really.

In my experience the "negative" side of things is the hypothetical--"But I already own UMDs!!!" "But I can't lend them to a friend!" etc. type talk. The concrete gameplay, USING the system, etc., everyone loves, from what I've seen.

So I guess it's kind of a victim of its own market, due to the UMD issue. Imagine if Sony had gotten the PSN store going early in the PSP's life? Today, we wouldn't have any issue with this transition at all. Because a lot of people would already have gotten digital games rather than UMDs...

RuGalz

TuxBobble said:
So I guess it's kind of a victim of its own market, due to the UMD issue. Imagine if Sony had gotten the PSN store going early in the PSP's life? Today, we wouldn't have any issue with this transition at all. Because a lot of people would already have gotten digital games rather than UMDs...

Yep totally. There definitely wouldn't be as much backslash today if DD format was right there form the beginning. I'm pretty sure Sony is aware of that themselves hence that one comment from themselves about expecting more backslash than they are actually getting.

That said, all the complains about PSP2 only backward compatible with DD format (just my guess), when the day comes, is going to be *epic*. If Sony is going to stick with UMD, I sure hope they offer both normal and smaller size, DD only, machines from day 1.

TuxBobble

Opus Angelorum said:
I think the main issue has always been the price, the lack of UMD is a moot point really considering who it's marketed to.

Eh, I know a lot of people who complain about price artificially though, as well.

From someplace else, someone was complaining about the price of the PSP PJM Deluxe vs. the PixelJunk Monsters series on PS3.

"$20 for a downloaded PSP game? I think not"

Whereas they were trying to say that it was MORE favorable to buy PJM + Encore (~$16) which has less content, can't be played outside of your home (except Remote Play), and has no online play.

The problem is people think "but it's cheaper without the box and stuff!!!" when realistically, the price difference is not as significant.

Now, I completely disagree with RAISING the prices (i.e. putting an old game in the PSN store for $40 as if it were new) but matching prices, I'm perfectly fine with. The game is still what I'm buying--if I get a box and manual, great, but I'm paying $20 for the GAME. Obviously special editions are different, but I don't know of any that are typically offered for handheld systems.

I think people should stop complaining "it's ONLY $1 cheaper on the PSN store" and focus complaints on "WTF?!? It's $10 MORE expensive???" which I think is perfectly valid. Not to mention it's publishers that apparently set pricing, not Sony. So there are just a lot of factors involved in these situations unfortunately.

Balb

TuxBobble said:
Eh, I know a lot of people who complain about price artificially though, as well.

From someplace else, someone was complaining about the price of the PSP PJM Deluxe vs. the PixelJunk Monsters series on PS3.

"$20 for a downloaded PSP game? I think not"

Whereas they were trying to say that it was MORE favorable to buy PJM + Encore (~$16) which has less content, can't be played outside of your home (except Remote Play), and has no online play.

The problem is people think "but it's cheaper without the box and stuff!!!" when realistically, the price difference is not as significant.

Now, I completely disagree with RAISING the prices (i.e. putting an old game in the PSN store for $40 as if it were new) but matching prices, I'm perfectly fine with. The game is still what I'm buying--if I get a box and manual, great, but I'm paying $20 for the GAME. Obviously special editions are different, but I don't know of any that are typically offered for handheld systems.

I think people should stop complaining "it's ONLY $1 cheaper on the PSN store" and focus complaints on "WTF?!? It's $10 MORE expensive???" which I think is perfectly valid. Not to mention it's publishers that apparently set pricing, not Sony. So there are just a lot of factors involved in these situations unfortunately.

You don't think publishers are saving a ton of money by skipping retail?

fernoca

Game pricing on the PSN hasn't be a big deal to me, yeah I'm not getting a box or (printed) manual, but at the same time I'm saving a few bucks..

Like Jak and Daxter..
Retail, after taxes the game would have been at $42.78, that was also going to mean ..me needing to leave the house, on my free day; going to the store to wait in line and wait and hope that the copy I get is not the sometimes "last copy" opened, with stickers and stuff; to then return home and play the game...that's if they have the game, if not then going to another store...I know sounds lazy..but still...

At the PSN, the game costed just $39.99..downloaded it; played some Killzone 2 while waiting for the download to finish..and that was it. Saved some bucks and no need to go out, since I just didn't wanted to go ut..as I said I'm free today, plus have to work tomorrow at 6AM.

That, and the fact taht with retail games I usually have this ..urge..hehe..to trade them, no matter how much I like the games, to get something else..then maybe a few months later get the games again....with digital versions I'm basically forcing myself to get the games I really want, and play them...for as long as I have the unit to play it.

Evander

"industry expert"
TuxBobble said:

Actually, it is.

You're cutting out all materials costs (including media, packaging, shipping materials, etc.) as well as all of the labor and equipment costs associated with the production and distribution of those physical materials.

You're also cutting out the vast majority of retail overhead. There are bandwidth and file storage costs to be sure, but these are much less than the rent and utilities on a retail store, or employee wages. Don't forget all of the other costs that retail stores have to incurr, like bags, receipt tape, cleaning supplies, and, of course, shrinkage (some portion of the price of a game you buy goes to cover money lost from theft of other games, but DD does not experience employee theft or shoplifting.)

There's a significant reduction in the costs required to bring a game to market DD vs. retail. You've almost entirely done away with CoGS, and cut out both distributors and the retail cut (the latter of which I would assume Sony is just taking for themselves.)

jimid2

Neo Member
Opus Angelorum said:
I think the main issue has always been the price, the lack of UMD is a moot point really considering who it's marketed to.
I think the lack of support for backward compatibility is a huge issue, for me and many others... Who else is the PSPgo marketed to if not the exact same demographic as the original PSP! :lol Lets face it, there are a heck of a lot of us out here who would support the Go more enthusiastically if we got some kind of system that would let us load up our UMDs...

I've owned a PSPgo since launch, but I bought GTpsp on UMD yesterday. Why? Because I got it for $15 less than the PSN price, brand new, that's why. Why the heck do I want to pay 50% more to download a DRM-riddled file when I can have the actual physical game media for so much less!? :lol That's a ridiculous premium for the Go's added portability, and my history with GT is such that I know I won't get enough play time out of it to justify that...

TuxBobble

Balb said:
You don't think publishers are saving a ton of money by skipping retail?

My point is that I don't think we're getting ripped off, so much as the developers themselves are NOT getting ripped off as much as they were. I'm not trying to quantify anything.

But my opinion is that if I'm willing to buy a GAME for $20, I'm willing to buy it via download for $20. Yes, there is money saved as compared to retail, but I don't mind spending the same amount, because it's not ripping me off. I've been paying it for a long time now, and while it would be nice to get the price cut, I'm just as happy knowing the money isn't "overhead" going to GameStop. If I had to choose $20 for retail, or $20 for download, I still pick download.

Oh, and Dissidia's available. But it costs retail value. I won't be buying it right now, but then again, I wouldn't buy any PSP game for over $30, retail or download. Still, I'm sure it will cause a bit of outrage in the community, as it always does.

So today we finally got Dissidia...

And for those of you talking about price, don't forget the huge amount Sony will be charging for the game to be on the PSN. Apple charges 30%. Yes, you are saving a couple bucks on boxes and stuff, but the online store's take will make up for much of the savings.

jimid2

Neo Member
Dreamwriter said:
And for those of you talking about price, don't forget the huge amount Sony will be charging for the game to be on the PSN. Apple charges 30%. Yes, you are saving a couple bucks on boxes and stuff, but the online store's take will make up for much of the savings.
I don't think that most developers typically see more than about 20% of the retail sale price of a game on a store shelf, so handing 30% to Sony would seem like a great deal, even with another 30% going to the "publisher" (whoever's negotiating the publication with Sony)... That's still twice the profit margin - they could easily drop the price by 25% and still be making money...

I broke down and bought the DD of Motorstorm and I wish I hadn't - it's not my kind of racer at all, and I'm certainly not going to get $40 worth of play-time out of it... From now on, I'm voting with my wallet; I'll buy good games that are priced at $20 or less, and I'll wait for the more expensive ones to go on sale. Triple-A titles might be worth $30 to me, but I'm going to be very, very choosy about those... Sony will have to learn that there's more money to be had pricing their games at a reasonable price point - and it's their consumers that will have to teach them this...

vesp

Gimme phantasy star portable, castlevania, and lumines and I'll be a pretty happy camper for the moment. Which is sad because I've already bought all 3.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Heads up on anyone interested in the new Star Wars battlefront - I looked up Gamefaqs to see how the community was before buying and instead found a group of kids talking about how much they're owning with hacks. Wtf, I can't believe a few days after release people managed to hack online matches to get infinite hp, etc. I'm so disappointed. =/

Dreamwriter said:
So today we finally got Dissidia...
And for $40 it has been my biggest impulse purchase of any digital download I've made.

I'm not even a fan of Final Fantasy but the gameplay is just great - this is a game that without a demo I would've never thought of buying.

IPoopStandingUp said:
Heads up on anyone interested in the new Star Wars battlefront - I looked up Gamefaqs to see how the community was before buying and instead found a group of kids talking about how much they're owning with hacks. Wtf, I can't believe a few days after release people managed to hack online matches to get infinite hp, etc. I'm so disappointed. =/

And for $40 it has been my biggest impulse purchase of any digital download I've made.

I'm not even a fan of Final Fantasy but the gameplay is just great - this is a game that without a demo I would've never thought of buying.

That's ok about SW Battefront. I usually just play instant action over and over again. I typically stick to SOCOM for online action.

It's still a pretty fun game. The original Battlefront is still the best, but I'm sure this is probably the best one on PSP.

Shanlei91

Gamecocks625 said:
That's ok about SW Battefront. I usually just play instant action over and over again. I typically stick to SOCOM for online action.

It's still a pretty fun game. The original Battlefront is still the best, but I'm sure this is probably the best one on PSP.
It's such a let down, was looking forward to playing this at home over infrastructure. I'm gonna need to buy Battlefront 2 on PS2 for my fix.

IPoopStandingUp said:
It's such a let down, was looking forward to playing this at home over infrastructure. I'm gonna need to buy Battlefront 2 on PS2 for my fix.

I always thought that Battlefront 1 best on PS2 while Battlefront 2 was better on Xbox. I was really let down by Battlefront 2 on PS2.

Did you play Battlefront 2 on PSP?

Shanlei91

Gamecocks625 said:
I always thought that Battlefront 1 best on PS2 while Battlefront 2 was better on Xbox. I was really let down by Battlefront 2 on PS2.

Did you play Battlefront 2 on PSP?
I did, I really enjoyed it...only played against bots but it was still entertaining. Also loved Battlefront 2 on Xbox - is it not the same for PS2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom