• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2nd TOPANGA Charity Cup | JP SSFIV AE 5on5 Tournament | April 8

JeTmAn81

Looking at the roster for that first team is kind of boggling my mind. Daigo, Fuudo, Tokido and Mago on the same team. How does any other team stand a chance?

Looking at the roster for that first team is kind of boggling my mind. Daigo, Fuudo, Tokido and Mago on the same team. How does any other team stand a chance?

The Sako, Haitani, Momochi, Uryo, YHC Mochi is equally as scary.

Sako, Haitani, and Uryo recently got top 3 in Topanga league which of course featured all of team Topanga..

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
<-- cheap asshole

but haven't been kicked once since the 30 minute countdown timer.. watching from Japan though so I guess I get homeland bias. =D

972myr

USD

Mirror:
Venue, Cabinet A: http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv88529104
Cabinet B: http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv88529039

You shouldn't have to worry about getting kicked from there. But again, because of Nico limits, you might have to put in some extra work. If the stream stops, click on the "Community Info" icon on the top right. That will take you to the streamer's Community page. From that page, you should see a red button. Click that, and you should be back to the stream.

Yeah, I know, a lot of work.

Edgeward

Son of a bitch, they are crashing the stream hard. I can't get back in now. ;_;

Mirrors work. Thank you, Based USD

USD

Are they showing the actual matches anywhere? I'm viewing cab A but I just see the commentators..

The first stream is also for the event, so they will be switching back and forth. There's nothing right now. The second stream will be dedicated to the matches.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
Entries finished, they're getting ready to start matches.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Someone should update on whos playing and such. Try watching both streams at the same time drunk, woah.

Top Bottom