• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 4th TOPANGA Charity Cup | Ultra Street Fighter 4 Team Tournament | Saitama, Japan

Trickster

What do the yellow and red boxes represent? Guessing the yellow one is their rank on the BP board, but what about the box?

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Damn, I forgot this was going on, looks like I missed almost everything except seeing Ono wave at the camera just now.

Of course besides seeing my dude Daigo play, win or lose, I wish I had seen that Fuerte go ham from what I read here. Love that character because of the fear and hate he instils in people's hearts.

OceanBlue

Looks like we're at the finals! Sako, Tokido, Fuudo, Kazunoko, and Bonchan vs. Uki, Santarouman, KichijoujiKEN, Akimo, and Dokkoi. Kachitagari's team is so scary. Has anyone gotten closer than FGC in eliminating them? lol

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Akimo makes Elena look so dirty, it makes me wonder why US FGC won't stop being lazy and play her more.

Sayad

Didn't have a child till now =p
Oh! Didn't know he had a child, great for him. FGC dad team is really lacking in top players, all those genes going to waste. A lot of them should be trainning second generation top players by now. ;p

OceanBlue

Holy shit that was great. Kachitagari is so strong, but there were so many strong players in this tournament. What a great lead-in to EVO. :D

Solune

so.... is elena just that strong this version or everyone was just not used to fighting her?

It's a combination of both I feel. She's a very good character but definitely not everyone is capitalizing or optimizing their punishes on her.

Myn

Damn, I had this on all night and slept through it. :( I woke up to see the first part of the grand finals match then went back to sleep again. Sigh...

Myn

Fell asleep thinking there would be archives.. I don't see any :(

It looks like Topanga just set up their twitch channel for the event and didn't bother to turn on archiving since it's disabled by default. Also I'm not sure but if they had archives I think you would need to subscribe to view them.

It looks like Topanga just set up their twitch channel for the event and didn't bother to turn on archiving since it's disabled by default. Also I'm not sure but if they had archives I think you would need to subscribe to view them.

Now it's forever lost on the inter webs :(

Westlo

I would've subbed for the month to watch them in between the two world cup games... heck I went to sleep @ like 3pm just after this started so I could watch the world cup games because I figured, why watch this live, it will have archives, it's on twitch!

Lol @ that.

RangerBAD

That's a shame. I wanted to watch.

El Sloth

Banned
At least your money is going to a good cause

you might even be able to right off the $4.99 or however much it is on your taxes!

Top Bottom