• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2nd TOPANGA Charity Cup | JP SSFIV AE 5on5 Tournament | April 8

I just read that Nuki is confirmed for the Legends ST tournament. I also relearned that he took 2nd place in ST four separate times at EVO, that must have been brutal to come so close but come up short that many times. At least he's taken 3rd Strike a few times at EVO.

Kazunoko making Yun look like 2012 didn't even come out.

He received a lot of nerfs, but all the tools are still there. Dive kick, command throw, safe get in move with EX lunge punch, good ultra, HK upkick is hard to punish on block when not expecting it, etc. He's still good, a lot of people have removed him from the top 10. But I think Daigo and Kazunoko can change there minds when they go back to him.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
This game still has a lot to discover. I just watched new Evil Ryu and Guy stuff. I think the U.S just sticks to what they know and can maximize off of instead of experimenting and coming up with new stuff. Whoever said AE is dead really needs to watch this.

And Hakan double perfects Juri on the second stream.

K.Sabot

AE is dead in America because they're too salty from losing to Japan.

"Vortex Fighter 4" is just an excuse to stop playing.

This game has a lot to discover. I just watched new Evil Ryu and Guy stuff. I think the U.S just sticks to what they know and can maximize off of instead of experimenting and coming up with new stuff. Whoever said AE is dead really needs to watch this.

AE is still my favorite game to watch (although KoF is hot on it's heels) Marvel may have that baseline hype going for it, but when I see something new or impressive in AE I always lose my shit.

Genei no Domino (Juri) just took out R (guy)

Genei no Domino (juri) vs Rokotsu (gen)

Edit: seems like Bet 50 is made up of SF Zero players

I just read that Nuki is confirmed for the Legends ST tournament. I also relearned that he took 2nd place in ST four separate times at EVO, that must have been brutal to come so close but come up short that many times. At least he's taken 3rd Strike a few times at EVO.

He received a lot of nerfs, but all the tools are still there. Dive kick, command throw, safe get in move with EX lunge punch, good ultra, HK upkick is hard to punish on block when not expecting it, etc. He's still good, a lot of people have removed him from the top 10. But I think Daigo and Kazunoko can change there minds when they go back to him.

This thread is always the most up to date on the ST tournament.

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.ph...nds-ssf2t-tournament-evo-2012-updated.154661/

Also K.O has some run like that at SBO too. He got 2nd and 3rd so many times and never was able to take 1st at SBO.

Just bad luck I guess.... hell Bronson Tran doesn't have an EVO title either. Some players just don't have the luck at the right time.

974q0v

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
Nuki seems to be lacking a little Seth knowledge (going for cr.hp lp.srk stomps when clearly out of range, finishing Seth's 4bar with a sonic boom instead of kicks) and hes a little auto-pilot, but hes not bad.

This whole team is assssss.

Honestly, Nuki's Seth wasn't that good. He won because the team was free as you guys said. I guess he's just screwing around in this tourney. His Chun is so much better.

Choco's all female team getting hype in the background.

That team needs to get on the stream and lose so we can check out each and every member of the team lol.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
Honestly, Nuki's Seth wasn't that good. He won because the team was free as you guys said. I guess he's just screwing around in this tourney. His Chun is so much better.

Yeah, he was definitely lacking in character knowledge and his execution was a little off, but he wasn't terrible. His Chun is definitely better.

KSK!
KSK!
KSK!

That team needs to get on the stream and lose so we can check out each and every member of the team lol.

KaM40.gif

sleepykyo

I remember watching the Godsgarden (back when it was Mago, Tokido and KSK playing online) and thinking one of them is clearly weaker than the others. Seems KSK still is.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
I was hoping they'd put up Naruo so we could see some more E.Ryu, but I guess now we have to watch Kaz OCV this whole team.

Good effort by that Dan, though.

Edgeward

He went to that backdash too often, cost him early in the third round and it proved costly as he almost had the chance to take it.

Top Bottom