• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2nd TOPANGA Charity Cup | JP SSFIV AE 5on5 Tournament | April 8

Don't know about you guys but I really love watching a high level Yun, I feel the same way about Seth. At the same time I hate, and I mean HATE playing against a high level Yun or Seth(at least someone who is just much better than me).

But honestly, I don't understand why Kazunoko abandoned him at first. As we're seeing, he's still a beast. He got nerfed, but not like how Yang got nerfed. When I think of Yun, Kaz is the first guy that comes to my mind so I hope he sticks with him for good. I love watching his Yun go to work.

sleepykyo

Don't know about you guys but I really love watching a high level Yun, I feel the same way about Seth. At the same time I hate, and I mean HATE playing against a high level Yun or Seth(at least someone who is just much better than me).

Yun I don't mind either way. I absolutely loathe Viper and Seth play. Well, Viper cosplay is ok.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac

I find all levels of Yun extremely boring, but I could watch a 24/7 stream of high level Seth for the rest of my life.

Seth is tied with E.Ryu as my favorite character to watch.

High level Yun is alright, since even pre patch it's easy for Yuns to be blown up by bad dive kick spacing. But seeing Online Tony/Poongko play makes my blood boil, cause they are really turning AE into rock paper scissor.

Love high level yun. Hate "high level" seth. Just love yuns cockiness. He laughs when he gets up after an knockdown. Also "hooooooooo!"

Yun I don't mind either way. I absolutely loathe Viper and Seth play. Well, Viper cosplay is ok.

Yun = Ok
Seth = Ok
Viper = FUCK Viper

High damage, high stun, insane mobility, hard to zone, a 50/50 character, easy to land Ultra, and safe reversals all combine to make me hate the character.

As for Seth and Yun, at least they're stuff isn't that safe or safe at all so they have to commit like the rest of us. I like watching them dominate as long as I'm not the one they're vortex'ing.

When you say student of Topanga, you just mean the group right? Topanga isn't also the name of a school is it?

Oh and Negi is pretty damn hot. I hope she sticks around. The Cody player looks like somone's mother. I don't think she's old, just her style makes her look old. But she's good so I'm glad she came out.

When you say student of Topanga, you just mean the group right? Topanga isn't also the name of a school is it?

Oh and Negi is pretty damn hot. I hope she sticks around.

Topanga tv has students. Mago teaches Machabo (fei long who's really good) matchups. Tokido teaches Suta (ryu), and Bonchan teaches Negi (ibuki).

Top Bottom