• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bob's Burgers - New Animation Domination Series On Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobs Burgers has probably become my most anticipated show to watch out of the Sunday animation bunch (then AD>CS>FG).

For me it just has such great characters, Louise is probably one of my favourite characters of all time, the shit she comes out with and how she treats people has me laughing every week:
“Don’t worry dad, I’ll talk to her”
“You’re dead to this family, you hear, DEAD”
“Sorry dad, there’s no getting through to that one”

A true troll for the ages.

Every week there is always a real LOL moment with some great line “Use the brown!” ect

I really hope it manages to get a second season, really deserves it.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Pretty much agreed. I don't see how anyone can not like the show. It makes me LOL at least once every half hour... almost always Louise. None of the other Sunday shows do that.

elrechazao said:
I'm just about the biggest H John Benjamin fan in the world, but this show just isn't funny :( Hope it gets better.

I think the guy who knows how to spell his name is probably bigger. Second biggest, then?

;D

Anyway, Bob's Burgers is amazingly funny, if you ask me.

BenjaminBirdie said:
I think the guy who knows how to spell his name is probably bigger. Second biggest, then?

;D

Anyway, Bob's Burgers is amazingly funny, if you ask me.
owned indeed. Typo, I promise. I'll keep watching this faithfully in the hopes it gets a bit better for me. I wish they let them improv a bit. I think jon is awesome when he can free flow with someone, like in Dr. Katz. Who knows, maybe they do, but it doesn't seem like it.

elrechazao said:
owned indeed. Typo, I promise. I'll keep watching this faithfully in the hopes it gets a bit better for me. I wish they let them improv a bit. I think jon is awesome when he can free flow with someone, like in Dr. Katz. Who knows, maybe they do, but it doesn't seem like it.

There's definitely improv bits. A lot of them are with that bald stubbly dude. You can tell they're just fucking around in the studio.

Man, I love this show.

I'm not sure if it's my bias for spaghetti westerns, but I thought this was the best episode thus far.
etiolate said:
i love how the mom is the craziest of them all

and also repressed memory emily
repressed memory emily was awesome

suck it haters.

Fox renews Bob's Burger for a second season.

Animated Series Renewed for a Second Season & All-New Episode Airs Sunday, April 10, on FOX!

Animation Domination newcomer BOB’S BURGERS has been renewed for a second season, it was announced today by Kevin Reilly, President of Entertainment, Fox Broadcasting Company.

“BOB’S BURGERS has proved to be a perfect neighbor to our slate of fan-favorite animated families this year,” said Reilly. “The series has found its own really unique, irreverent voice and is doing consistent business for us on Sundays, so we’re excited to serve up another season to the fans.”

The premiere of BOB’S BURGERS this year was the highest-rated new series debut on any network so far this season. The series currently ranks among the Top 10 programs this season among young men.

In the all-new “Burger War” episode, airing Sunday, April 10 (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT), BOB’s (H. Jon Benjamin) eccentric landlord, MR. FISCHOEDER (guest voice Kevin Kline), pays the family a visit to deliver some bad news. Bob’s rival across the street, JIMMY PESTO (guest voice Jay Johnston) of Jimmy Pesto’s Pizzeria, wants to take over Bob’s lease so that he can expand his gift shop. With little time and not enough money, the Belcher family must cook up some business or luck to save the restaurant.

BOB’S BURGERS follows a third-generation restaurateur as he runs his own burger joint with the help of his wife and their three kids. Bob has big ideas about burgers, condiments and sides, but only a few thoughts on customer service and business management. Despite his greasy counters, lousy location and occasionally spotty service, Bob is convinced his burgers speak for themselves. The animated series features the voice talents of H. Jon Benjamin, John Roberts, Dan Mintz, Eugene Mirman and Kristen Schaal.

BOB’S BURGERS is a 20th Century Fox Television production. The series was created by Loren Bouchard. Bouchard and Jim Dauterive serve as executive producers and writers. Become a fan of the series on Facebook at www.facebook.com/bobsburgers and follow the series on Twitter at www.twitter.com/bobsburgersfox.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
FOX!!
LLShC.gif

Oh wait this is good news. YAY FOX

genjiZERO

I gotta say, IMO this show is pretty terrible. Not very funny, the writing's not particularly creative, and they look like worms.

Awesome. Just popping in here because I started paying attention to this show in the last couple of weeks and it's sogood. It feels like something that snuck on to their schedule by some fantastic stroke of luck so I'm surprised and delighted to see it's being renewed.

So I've seen ads for this show over the last couple of weeks and it looked like just another crappy cartoon to go along with the rest of the crappy cartoons on Fox, which meant I never gave it a chance until this past week when I had two 15+ hour flights which led me to downloading any tv show that looked even remotely funny onto my iPad. Thank god I did as this show is hilarious! Although it did take me an episode or two to get used to Sterling Archer as a father.

isny

napkin dispenser
Glad they're trying to promote it using Jim Dautrive's name. Even if people don't know who he is, they know of the similar name from KOTH. (Which he worked on)

isny

napkin dispenser
B_Rik_Schitthaus said:
Yay.
*low resolution fart noise*

Psh, nah, needs a random keyboard synth...or keyboard cat...

Either way, so glad to hear this was renewed =D

KeyboardCat.gif

Clevinger said:
I'm not the biggest fan of this show, but I'm really glad for this. Lauren Bouchard deserves lots of money and success.
I agree. I thought Lucy was really funny, even if it couldn't really go anywhere. I've heard him talk before about having a show get shot down fast and how horrible it is to have to have a 'lessons learned' meeting. I'm glad he doesn't have to have another of those.

Boards of Canada said:
DMPrince, you have no affiliation with the show? It's creepy how you keep posting previews. It's really not that great...
You're not the target audience and i'm not posting it for you anyways.

Boards of Canada said:
DMPrince, you have no affiliation with the show? It's creepy how you keep posting previews. It's really not that great...
Im sure many would say the same about your post!

Gonna be sad that the series has finished but its been fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom