• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bob's Burgers Season 5 |OT| Putting your bra on one boob at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Fox renews 'Bob's Burgers' for a sixth season
http://insidetv.ew.com/2015/01/08/fox-bobs-burgers-season6/

M0wKX8K.gif

ZoddGutts

Funny how BB outlasted Seth's Cleveland Brown show no one thought it would last this long, so glad it keeps being renewed. Counting next season, BB will have at least 111 eps.

Funny how BB outlasted Seth's Cleveland Brown show no one thought it would last this long, so glad it keeps being renewed. Counting next season, BB will have at least 111 eps.

I have to admit, I was not super impressed with the first couple episodes of BB, but god I'm glad I stuck around.

bishopp35

Really enjoyed this episode, sassy Tina is the best Tina.I also enjoyed that many onetime characters reappeared, even if one of them was voiced by H. Jon Benjamin (Gus).

Hamlet

Cute episode and gotta love Bob's strip tease in todays episode. “If Bob Belcher strips, he’s gonna strip serious.”
Also great use of a cut away gag.
tumblr_njhw9g92a01r8hpiao1_500.gif

The Grandma part has instantly become one of my favourite Bob's Burgers moments. Something about Tina's delivery of "oh, Grandma" absolutely slayed me.

HoJu

one of the best episodes of the series, i'd say. jocelyn was especially hilarious. and zeke was great as always. everyone was good and i love this show.

So although bobs burger didn't show last night it's on demand, just finished watching it.

I wish Netflix would hurry up with season 4, I'm craving more burgers!

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
SCREAMING @ "Where are my Cat-Dragons?!"

"And Sir Bob and Linda were also married and then they had a baby with a tail because they were cousins."

omg

Tina and Louise's stories were amazing, holy shit!

sn00zer

Louise's story make it apparent she has seen Game of Thrones, but she saw only a few episodes and out of order, and she is trying to make sense of all of it.

Maengun1

yea netflix needs to get with the program. getting annoying.

Yeah I don't know why Netflix is so behind on some shows. It used to be that every season of a show would come out on DVD before the next season starts, so I don't know why Netflix doesn't follow that same rule.

They added season 3 on either April 1 or May 1 last year, I can't remember 100% but I think it was April 1? So that's good news, I would assume season 4 is right around the corner.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Louise's story make it apparent she has seen Game of Thrones, but she saw only a few episodes and out of order, and she is trying to make sense of all of it.

Good point!

Yeah I don't know why Netflix is so behind on some shows. It used to be that every season of a show would come out on DVD before the next season starts, so I don't know why Netflix doesn't follow that same rule.

I don't think it's Netflix's fault. I think it's up to the studios to determine such things.

Walshicus

Bob should have been more insistent in finding out if Louise had seen GoT.

Continuity issue(?): In the series 3 episode where they pretend to be Fischoeder's family for Thanksgiving, Louise lists the Game of Thrones premier as one of the many holidays they consider to be better than Thanksgiving.

She probably said that just to get a rise from her parents, but they didn't believe she'd seen it until digging into some specifics. Maybe.

AlexMogil

Not a hot episode tonight. It was hard to figure out what was the b story and neither were. Neither story was strong.

And please stop singing so much, Linda.

Caught up with S5. Fucking been amazing so far. Personally I would have left Work Hard or Die Trying, Girl for the season finale. If not for the episode, for the ending song. It might be this season's Electric Love.

They say Thomaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas Edison
Is the maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan who'll lead us into this century
And that man is meeeeeeeeee~

Silkworm

I liked last night's episode. Linda defeats another birthday, hoorah! :)

BTW, I sure would like a copy of that song "She does her BM in the PM" :-D

Silkworm

Fun episode! Bob on medication is always good for a laugh as is Linda's over active snooping/speculating ;-) However I'm a bit sad that Teddy is in love with what seems to be a
murderer
. Then again maybe Teddy and Helen could move past that and have a good healthy relationship :-D

Maengun1

My favorite episodes are when the whole family is united together in a bigger storyline (rather than Bob and Linda doing one thing while the kids are off in a smaller B-plot, or vice versa). So the last two episodes have been definite winners to me. Also comedies dabbling in mystery/darker plots like this one at the beach house are always great.

AlternativeUlster

Absolutely pathetic part deux
Continuity issue(?): In the series 3 episode where they pretend to be Fischoeder's family for Thanksgiving, Louise lists the Game of Thrones premier as one of the many holidays they consider to be better than Thanksgiving.

Doesn't Bob say she doesn't watch it? Or did Eugene say this? Memory is fuzzy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom