• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bob's Burgers Season 5 |OT| Putting your bra on one boob at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob's Burgers now has Mulaney's slot - new episodes begin this Sunday at 9:30/8:30c!

The fuck was Mulaney....*googles*

That was a show?

9:30 is brutal though, I actively avoid the McFarlane block and don't watch Brooklyn Nine Nine, so I have to remember to turn my TV back on in time to catch Bob's Burgers. :(

Bob's Burgers now has Mulaney's slot - new episodes begin this Sunday at 9:30/8:30c!

tumblr_mylym5mtWx1sheb0lo10_500.gif

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
New episode tonight!

Friends With Burger-fits

When Bob learns that his burgers have contributed to Teddy's health issues, he decides to become his workout buddy and the two sign up for stuntman boot camp, which puts a strain on their friendship. Meanwhile, the kids put down an ice rink in the freezer, and Linda takes charge of their underground ice-wrestling league.

The kids crawling into bed with Linda was totally adorable.

I love little touches like that that remind you how close and loving of a family this is.

Hamlet

Fun episode. Teddy is such a great character.
The kids Freezer Dome plot was pretty great also. "But all the losers get stickers - STICKERS OF SHAME!!!"

Another awesome Thanksgiving ep from BB. Always love it when Bob gets drunk and starts talking to inanimate objects.

Hope everyone remembered to watch!

Hamlet

Fantastic episode. Loved the Jurassic Park opening and oh also Felix and Calvin Fischoeder continuously talking in front of a live mic or camera.

Another awesome Thanksgiving ep from BB. Always love it when Bob gets drunk and starts talking to inanimate objects.

Hope everyone remembered to watch!

Haha yeah Bob's monologue with the turkey baster was amazing.

kamakazi5

I recently watched the first three seasons on Netflix and I loved it. Very few shows hook me but this one did even though I was iffy after first 2-3 episodes. Louise is one of my top 5 favorite characters ever. Can't wait for more episodes.

Mr.Swag

Banned
That's the main reason I kept checking this thread. Awesome news and glad to see it appears to keep doing well. I feel like the ratings don't adequately convey how well loved this series is.
Netflix numbers must be high right, everyone I know who's seen it discovered it there.

my favorite episode of the season. especially the host's comments towards bob lmao he hated him.

I lost it at the judging of the burgers, from the ridiculous comments of the judges to the commentary from the host.

"They're tasting Jimmy Pesto's burge- aaaaaand they're spitting it out"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom