• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bob's Burgers Season 5 |OT| Putting your bra on one boob at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

N33M4GX.gif

?

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Oh my god

it was pointed out to me that one of my friends is like an adult Gene, from his appearance to his personality to his voice inflections

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Wish my radio worked

We all agree on Teddy's greatness, no?

bishopp35

The show was nominated for an Emmy with the episode "Can't Buy Me Math”. John Roberts also got a nomination with "Eat, Spray, Linda” and he definitely should win just for the song BM in the PM.

Bumping because these deserve to be in the Bob's Burgers OT

Release date unknown but hopefully should be before the end of the year
Holy shit!

I think i may have to eventually buy all these, love the show and the figures are all very sweet.

Will have to get Louise first since she is the best character, plus me and the wife are sure that if we have a daughter she will turn out just like her :)

Messi

Bumping because these deserve to be in the Bob's Burgers OT

Release date unknown but hopefully should be before the end of the year

Gamestop has the pre-order listing for the end on September.

Holy shit!

I think i may have to eventually buy all these, love the show and the figures are all very sweet.

Will have to get Louise first since she is the best character, plus me and the wife are sure that if we have a daughter she will turn out just like her :)

You meant to say Tina right?

You meant to say Tina right?
LOL Tina is great dont get me wrong, in fact i love all the characters but Louise and her trolling of stupid people gets me every time.

She also came up with one of the best jokes on the show:
Louise: forget Tina mom, you need to focus on your good daughter, Gene!
Gene: Yeah!

One of the things i love about Tina though is the fact her voice actor is a man, seeing footage of him voicing her was amazing!

Silkworm

I love Hairy Bob. Also,

"Can you hang bricks from your nipples?"

"I-I-I don't think I can."

"You would know."

RoboCop Bob, Hairy Bob, and Hugo Bob were all great! :-D I love how they have these Belcher kids' imagination episodes that let the writers go wild with the episode plots. :)

Also the Fate song is catchy ;-)

(Tina:) It's called fate and it's great, that's an easy way to remember it (x2)

(Louise (spoken):) No, no, no, no (Sung:) Shave Dad's face, (Ooh, ooh) Belcher kids are erased (Ooh, ooh, ooh)

(Gene:) If Dad's lip has no hair, (Ooh, ooh) we never come out of there (Ooh, ooh)

(Tina:) It's called fate and it's great, that's an easy way to remember it

(unknown:) Call it fate (fate) or destiny (destiny)
Fate, fate, fate, fate, fate, fate, fate, fate

I never get a chance to watch this when it's on. I think the only full episode I've seen was the musical 'Work hard or die trying girl!' and I nearly passed out laughing.

Soo fucking happy Loren Bouchard has a solid show again.

Fireblend

Banned
The other day I decided to catch up with this show and started with Hawk and Chick which is the first one I hadn't watched. Holy shit, what a good episode, probably in my top 5 for this show so far. Bob-Louise episodes are the best. Now I'm all caught up and I say we need a S6 thread :D

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Similarly, Halloween episodes are always a lot of fun. This might even have been the best one they've done.

"What if it's a ghost?"

"It's not a Ghost, Lin - there's no such thing as ghosts. It's probably just a murderer."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom