• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGaf Meet Up Episode VI: Return of the Jedeye. Saturday 6th July

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I think we'll be in Regent's Park for a good chunk of the day. Maybe moving around a little bit depending on how many nerd wanna come get comics with me. Then pubs in the evening. Come out, we're a friendly bunch and we'll show you around.
Don't forget the food!

Can we get dildos for noffles jt and radiohead and get them engraved with "you got fucked by the banhammer"?
Getting a bit cocky arn't we?

Okay, I think I'll go meet up with you guys. It'll be nice to have someone guide me around london and I'll never travel around london alone anyways.

I'm gonna use either the bus or train, how do I go from the london stop to regent park?

Disaster has struck

My REAL friends also want to go to London tommorow, though probably only till 1-2 in the afternoon so I may peel off and come see you guys later.

Is it so much to ask that I can just risk being raped by wierd internet friends without being bothered by my real life ones.

GOD

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Disaster has struck

My REAL friends also want to go to London tommorow, though probably only till 1-2 in the afternoon so I may peel off and come see you guys later.

Is it so much to ask that I can just risk being raped by wierd internet friends without being bothered by my real life ones.

GOD

If you get gangbanged it will be consensual, no rape at all. Totes come hang with us after your real mates bail so mysteriously early in the day though.

If you get gangbanged it will be consensual, no rape at all. Totes come hang with us after your real mates bail so mysteriously early in the day though.

Okay, I have mike's number so I should be able to find you later on. Otherwise, I'll just look for the mass of writhing pale naked bodies in Regent's Park.

Does anyone have a phone number I can call if I get lost and can't find you guys?

I have no idea where to go tommorow for the 12pm meet up.

NinjaBoiX

Bah, my mate decided it would be fun to come back with his pals at like 3am, I've had about three hours sleep.

Still, on the metro, fresh as a daisy, supping a iced latte.

I feel this will be the first of many caffeine hits today!

See you peeps in a few hours.

jimbor

Banned
Bah, my mate decided it would be fun to come back with his pals at like 3am, I've had about three hours sleep.

Still, on the metro, fresh as a daisy, supping a iced latte.

I feel this will be the first of many caffeine hits today!

See you peeps in a few hours.

I'll be joining you on the caffeine front, tired as fuck.

jimbor

Banned
Waterloo station is the closest stop to the park, right?

I'm booking tickets now.

Closest tube stations to the park: Great Portland Street and Baker Street.

Stations about a five or ten minute walk away: Warren Street, Camden Town or Euston.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Someone PM me there number. Regent's Park is massive and I'll need to know where you lot are when I get to Regent's Park Station. Or alternatively post it in this thread.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Tash went to Waterloo? I should have hung there :p currently at the park. Anyone know a good landmark to meet at?

Need a cashpoint, some food and a wee

What time is everyone going to go for a burger? I'm well up for that.

The single best burger I've ever had was Lucky Chip in East London, but it's pretty far from Hyde Park since it's near Hoxton.

Another completely awesome burger place that's actually near Hyde Park is Bar Boulud, but it's a bit more expensive (at least £15-20 per person without drinks). It's in the Mandarin Oriental hotel, but Bar Boulud doesn't have a dress code afaik.

Darren870

Game just ended so I'll leave in about an hour. So where will you all be around 3 I guess. I live in London so won't take me long to get anywhere

Mikeside

We are at kings cross
We have:
Mikeside
Messofanego
Luketim
Noffles
NinjaBoiX
Jordan
Runlikehell
Shorty

CUrrently waiting for Bazza then moving onto the park

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
You slow bastards. Where is Tash? I'm over in the park now under a tree near the Honest Sausage which is smack bang in the middle of the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom