• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGaf Meet Up Episode VI: Return of the Jedeye. Saturday 6th July

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm officially not coming, my neck is still fucked and my priority is to get back to work.

Sorry guys, I'll be at the next meet I promise.

Mikeside

I can't help you if you start talking about graphic novels man...

I did that ONE time.
I know not to talk about comics with sex workers now. See? I learned a valuable lesson.

I've decided to lie about everything when I'm hitting on girls now, I just need a knee-weakening story.

I think I'm a late night radio DJ with a startup record label. I also run a night at *OBSCURE CLUB NAME*, you should come along, it's a great crowd.

NinjaBoiX

I'm officially not coming, my neck is still fucked and my priority is to get back to work.

Sorry guys, I'll be at the next meet I promise.
0ceHJ.gif

:(

Next time bud.

jimbor

Banned
Your scarlet mane is epic Sadetar, top quality hair right there.

Sweet. Well by the sounds of it, we'll be heading of for some lunch about then, so I guess we'll hang around the park till you show, then head off together.

So what about you then Xun? Are you already in London on Saturday? How does Regents Park around 1-2 o'clock grab you?

What Mike said.

Awesome. So that's you, me, Mike, Tash, Shorty, Xun (?), and DS in a neck brace.

Tash has been quiet on the meet front of late.

Mr Tashbrooke? Are you still excite?

Seriously looking forward to this now guys, I'm off till Tuesday, nice chilled day of nerding and getting high tomorrow, early night, then the whole weekend with you fine peeps.

A
W
W

Y
I
S
S
!

I'd love to meet you guys during the day but part of the joy of having divorced parents is twice as many fucking family visits to deal with. Hoping I can slope off at four and get into London for half four/five.

jimbor

Banned
Totally up to group consensus.
Either one of those places or somewhere closer by.

If you guys are going from Regents Park (walking?) you can swing by Patty and Bun, the best burger I've had in London by far. If you're getting public transport then Five Guys or Shake Shack make sense too.

LukeTim

If you guys are going from Regents Park (walking?) you can swing by Patty and Bun, the best burger I've had in London by far. If you're getting public transport then Five Guys or Shake Shack make sense too.

Patty and Bun is fucking great.

Dem Rosemary Fries.

jimbor

Banned
Patty and Bun is fucking great.

Dem Rosemary Fries.

Next time I go, I'm dispensing with the sides and eating one and a half burgers.

Honest Burgers rosemary fries are tasty stuff too and definitely one of the better value 'gourmet' burgers out there at nine quid for bacon cheeseburger and rosemary fries.

LukeTim

Next time I go, I'm dispensing with the sides and eating one and a half burgers.

Honest Burgers rosemary fries are tasty stuff too and definitely one of the better value 'gourmet' burgers out there at nine quid for bacon cheeseburger and rosemary fries.

I've yet to try Honest Burgers...

I just learned that Five Guys has a heavy emphasis on peanuts... I have an allergy, so I'll probably never go there. Shake Shack!

Also, Sadetar, I love the gifs... please, never stop.

AcridMeat

Banned

Sweet. Well by the sounds of it, we'll be heading of for some lunch about then, so I guess we'll hang around the park till you show, then head off together.

So what about you then Xun? Are you already in London on Saturday? How does Regents Park around 1-2 o'clock grab you?

What Mike said.

Awesome. So that's you, me, Mike, Tash, Shorty, Xun (?), and DS in a neck brace.

Tash has been quiet on the meet front of late.

Mr Tashbrooke? Are you still excite?

Seriously looking forward to this now guys, I'm off till Tuesday, nice chilled day of nerding and getting high tomorrow, early night, then the whole weekend with you fine peeps.

A
W
W

Y
I
S
S
!
Will follow this thread. We're going to be at a club Friday night so depending on how hungover everyone is, we'll head over to either for the pre-park or park itself.

NinjaBoiX

This is going to be fun guys.

Jed, are you meeting us at regents park?

Acrid, this thread will be a meet IRC on sat, just post when you are wanting to catch up.

NinjaBoiX

So just like the IRC the only one is the room will be me.
Oh good. Well if you're going to be around in here all day, can you point Acrid in our direction when he's ready? Thanks. ;)

But seriously dude, are you meeting us at the park or what?
Yeah I think so. Aiming to get to Waterloo for 12ish so I'll make my way to the park.
Most excellent Jed. I'll see you (and Bazza?) there.

Bazza

Oh good. Well if you're going to be around in here all day, can you point Acrid in our direction when he's ready? Thanks. ;)

But seriously dude, are you meeting us at the park or what?

Most excellent Jed. I'll see you (and Bazza?) there.

Sounds good.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Yeah I'll try to make it to the park. What I'm more worried about is the evening. I've got a bit of a summer cold and been having bad nights so I may have to bow out before the club and thus break my hardcore combo. :(

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
You meeting anyone else at Waterloo, planning on getting there for midday myself.

Wasn't planning on meeting any folks, tbh I don't know the exact time I'll make it for yet, prob will have a late night tonight so depends on how hungover/lazy I am :p should be sometime around midday though! We can all co-ordinate via t'internets.

btw anyone fancy a jaunt down to soho to get some comics at some point? Could do with grabbing a few books... also can buy a dildo for tash lolololololol

Mikeside

Wasn't planning on meeting any folks, tbh I don't know the exact time I'll make it for yet, prob will have a late night tonight so depends on how hungover/lazy I am :p should be sometime around midday though! We can all co-ordinate via t'internets.

btw anyone fancy a jaunt down to soho to get some comics at some point? Could do with grabbing a few books... also can buy a dildo for tash lolololololol

Ooh that could be fun

Darren870

Someone from the 12 oclock crew just PM me your phone number and Ill catch up. I lost mikes when I got a new phone.

Don't want to hold you guys up if I am going to be running late.

Edit: got some digits, expect sexts later tonight when i get drunk

Sadetar

Also, Sadetar, I love the gifs... please, never stop.
Oh yes, they are absolutely fabulous.
nl3q.gif

And yes, modesty is definitely one of my best features.

But with all seriousness. That was very sweet of you to say and I am totally blushing. Awwwww.

Edit: got some digits, expect sexts later tonight when i get drunk
Oh come on... sexts...
3kko.gif

Ok, I am a bit jelly now. I have got them only once in my life from some random museum visitor who decided to open up about his sex fantasies...

If you decide to go all wild, can I have some too...

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Oh yes, they are absolutely fabulous.
nl3q.gif

And yes, modesty is definitely one of my best features.

But with all seriousness. That was very sweet of you to say and I am totally blushing. Awwwww.

Oh come on... sexts...
3kko.gif

Ok, I am a bit jelly now. I have got them only once in my life from some random museum visitor who decided to open up about his sex fantasies...

If you decide to go all wild, can I have some too...

PM everyone your phone number. Multiple post midnight dickpix heading your way I'm sure of it.

So uh,

I'm at the south of england for Uni and I never really explored london before because it's so far away.

What do you guys gonna do?

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
So uh,

I'm at the south of england for Uni and I never really explored london before because it's so far away.

What do you guys gonna do?

I think we'll be in Regent's Park for a good chunk of the day. Maybe moving around a little bit depending on how many nerd wanna come get comics with me. Then pubs in the evening. Come out, we're a friendly bunch and we'll show you around.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I definitely want to check out Soho Jed, for reals.

Also, Darren, send dicpix. Get it vexed and I'll size you.

shcuweet, more people onboard for the nerd trek. Gosh is a great shop right in the middle of soho, last time I were up with my lady we bought comics and sex toys it was awesome. the area should be pretty fun on a hot saturday too.

NinjaBoiX

shcuweet, more people onboard for the nerd trek. Gosh is a great shop right in the middle of soho, last time I were up with my lady we bought comics and sex toys it was awesome. the area should be pretty fun on a hot saturday too.
Me, Jed and Mike in a Soho sex shop on a fun hot Saturday.

The headlines write themselves.

Edit: and Bazza too? A veritable orgy of sleaze and debauchery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom