• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Twelve: Why bother? Just give tOSU the trophy.

ryseing

The bad news about Louisville jobbing here is it increases Petrino's likelihood that he stays put. His buyout is probably too pricey anyway and he might just want to stay put.

I hate to say it Ryseing, but the best thing for the both of us is for UNC to win their last three games, maybe convincingly so LSU hires him and Chizik away. You guys seem to have turned on Doeren anyway, its for the greater good.

but I won't be upset if NCSU wins

We have turned on him, yeah.

But I can't in good faith root against my team when we're playing THEM, no matter how much I hate our HC.

Can we get a live look in on Papa John? He's tanked somewhere, right?

He's doing donuts in the empty Papa John Stadium.

GOOOO BIG PAPA

K.Sabot

Down 31 at half is exactly where I thought we would be
07-minister.jpg

If only this were Tennessee we were talking about.

"31-0? We've got em exactly where we want them."

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Intrestingly enough, the word from 9.95ers is that they're not going to pursue Herman if they decide to let go of Strong.
Who then?

who?

who?

who?

Please say Larry Fedora. that would be sweet. The last UNC coach got you a trophy

I mean.. these dudes were making a big comeback against Clemson in primetime. Apparently they are suffering the same fate as NFL football on Thursdays.

K.Sabot

Snapping with 26 seconds on the play clock, what you doing.

Houston just doesn't have the discipline to play the time?

greepoman

Snapping with 26 seconds on the play clock, what you doing.

Houston just doesn't have the discipline to play the time?

Yeah I don't get it, could've burned an extra minute that last drive. I can understand maybe not letting it go to 1, but multiple snaps with 20+ seconds on play clock is just bad coaching.

Rlan

Colors are super off from those shown in the box, the styles boxes do nothing as you select different ones, and the logos are all just white boxes.

Also my guy looks possessed lol, his eyes are just all white (but this may be a stylistic thing)

Edit:

I killed the app a few times and reloaded and it looks to be working now

Aha! Yeah, sounds like the swatches for color schemes got messed up during the little payload the game has. Good to know it sorted itself out!

greepoman

It's been since the Georgia-Hawaii bowl game that I've seen an o-line so thoroughly dominated. And one of Houston's best D lineman was out a lot of the 2nd half.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
11 sacks, Houston's going to jump from like 34th in sacks, to a top 5 rank in sacks. Probably a top 10 once the weekend is over.

Top Bottom