• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 6 |OT| It Just Means More (TM)

tebunker

Banned
Harris is why Bo doesnt get 30 carries a game. They really compliment one another. Hoping Jacobs and Najee can continue the tradition next year

I *LOVE* seeing fat men down the field.

They also *LOVE* blocking DBs down the field.

That Michigan DB didn't have a chance. He didn't want none forreal!

cdyhybrid

Mond is bad tonight

Cheering for your Cougs or your Ducks?

Probably better if Oregon wins. Gives UW a game of cushion for the division title.

There's an argument to be made for hoping Wazzu and USC win out until they play UW for remaining SoS purposes, but I think UW probably needs to run the table to get into the playoff now that USC has a loss. And I don't think it will matter what Wazzu and USC are ranked if UW goes undefeated - 13-0 and a conference championship will get you in.

ag-my001

Yalls left de is giving Bamas RT hell. Something has to change. Jalen got no time those last two plays and they're affecting him so far.
Our LBs have done better, but on those long scrambles they've taken terrible angles while the ends get too far upfield. I think a draw play could easily go for 30+ yards.

reKon

Banned
Mich QB has been getting plenty of time after making the first move. He just doesn't know what do to with the ball after that.

Top Bottom