• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
OK Destiny-GAF, I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but one of our own has passed away

Drizzay (Boguester) aka "Mr. Destiny" died Thursday/Friday due to Carbon Monoxide Poisoning (Construction Accident)

He was 33 years old and leaves behind a beautiful wife (only married 3 months), a loving family that he moved back closer to be with

Drizzay, was a great community member of DGAF. He always was a helpful person to anyone that needed it. Always doing his best to push the community here forward with detail information on being a better player himself but for others to use it and become Legends themselves
He never was selfish, always the helpful, caring player who wanted the community to prosper

If you want to leave kind words to the family about Drizzay, you can post on the guestbook:
http://fbtributes.com/obituary?id=253495

RIP, my friend. Thank you for the short time I had with you. You went out of your way to help me and use your time so I could play with you. Those gaming nights and mornings! we talked about life and laughing along the way, those memories will stay with me till the end.

phen0m24

OK Destiny-GAF, I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but one of our own has passed away

Drizzay (Boguester) aka "Mr. Destiny" died Thursday/Friday due to Carbon Monoxide Poisoning (Construction Accident)

He was 33 years old and leaves behind a beautiful wife (only married 3 months), a loving family that he moved back closer to be with

Drizzay, was a great community member of DGAF. He always was a helpful person to anyone that needed it. Always doing his best to push the community here forward with detail information on being a better player himself but for others to use it and become Legends themselves
He never was selfish, always the helpful, caring player who wanted the community to prosper

If you want to leave kind words to the family about Drizzay, you can post on the guestbook:

RIP, my friend. Thank you for the short time I had with you. You went out of your way to help me and use your time so I could play with you. Those gaming nights and mornings! we talked about life and laughing along the way, those memories will stay with me till the end.

RIP my friend

My first flawless

The Fun Run

Helping Josh and I with everything

heartbroken

RIP DrDrizzay, you'll always live on in our memories.

rWm5WlC.jpg

Guardian Down :(

o5FiKSu.jpg

Wow, I cannot believe what I'm reading...Ugh

Drizzay was one of the coolest and most helpful guys around here. I don't know what to say. RIP

759.gif

Rest in peace my friend, you were the best of us.

noomi

Can't even believe this....what the fuck

Drizz was a super nice dude and every interaction I've had with him was always a good one.

The DGAF community takes a huge hit today, I don't even know what to say.

Prayers to his wife and family.

Deku Tree

RIP DrDrizzay101. So sad to hear this news. I'm in shock hearing it. The OG reset raider. I'll Never forget staying up all night trying to beat Crota with the good Dr. He was truly one of the DGAF great ones. Always helping everyone...

Gong

I'm utterly speechless, he was the nicest guy ever and I enjoyed the all too few sessions I had with him. RIP Drizzay, it was a genuine pleasure to know you.

Gala

Rest in peace, Drizzay and thank you for everything you did for the Destiny community. My thoughts are with his wife and family.

Xfowcash

Neo Member

Wow this is really sad man
R.I.P Drizzay

2real4tv

:(

Quoting for the new page.
RIP

MildSoss

This is so fucking sad to read, my thoughts and prayers are with his family.

RIP Drizz.

Literally tearing up right now at the loss of Drizz, a pillar of our community, a friend and as I found out recently, a fellow Purdue classmate.

Grave, thank you for telling us.

punkinbear

Neo Member
I only played with him a couple times, but you could tell he was a great dude. Condolences to his family and the DGAF regulars who knew him well.

RIP Drizzay

I don't even know where to begin right now. I'm shocked and heartbroken.

Drizz wasn't just a part of DGAF. He was DGAF. He was everything that was great about this community. He did so much for all of us and asked for nothing in return.

Drizz, I will never forget everything you have done for me. I will forever cherish everything you gave to us here and miss you deeply. You were an incredible person, someone I would call friend, and the best Blade Dancer I have ever met in Destiny.

Rest in Peace Dr Drizzay.

blazeuk

Completely shocked, tough to even come up with the words to say right now. RIP Drizzay, my thoughts are with his wife and family.

Wow............... That...wow...

My thoughts and prayers with the family. Completely flabbergasted at this. Literally saw him online earlier this week. He carried me through trials. Wow. No words for this yet. Definitely in shock.

Suddenly, the title of this OT is somewhat appropriate.

I hope he had many happy times, I know his GAF friends are terribly heartbroken and will have only amazing memories of him.

Top Bottom