• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dog and dog owner injured in Victoria after cat attacks seven pit bulls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
*insert badpussy.jif*

The cat sprang out of a Gordon Head yard, said Kyla Grover, who was with the walking group called Pit Bulls of Victoria B.C.

“The dogs were walking by, completely minding their own business,” she said. “The cat just goes at all of the dogs, not backing down.”

The pit bulls and pit bull crosses were leashed and none of them fought back, Grover said. They just began barking after the attack began.

Del Thompson said the sight of all the dogs would have been intimidating for his cat, Baby.

Grover said the dogs didn’t know how to react.

Of course, crazy cat lady denies living with a feral apex predator.

She’s kind of a slow sort of thinking cat, but one thing is she is very protective of me,” said Thompson.

“There is no ambush about it,” she exclaimed. “Somebody is blowing this all up.”

As someone with a pitbull mix who is the biggest fucking scaredy cat this makes complete sense. Take his ass out to pee and someone jumps in the pool and nope, need to go to the other side where it's quiet too scary down there

Facism

Had a cat that would routinely wait by the driveway gate and ambush dogs being walked by. He'd pop out, smack em in the face once and then sit hissing at them as they went mental and got tied up in their own leash.

He also mashed up a badger and a number of foxes

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Wouldn't be surprised if the cat was preemptively defending kittens unseen to any witness.

brawly

Seeing dogs bark at cats and then getting all irritated and scared when the cat doesn't run away is one of life's pleasures.

scarlet

3dQ1jPf.gif

Ainsz

Fucking cats. I hate cats. Always showing their arsehole. Posers.

It's not just because I'm allergic to the fuckers.

Greddleok

My cat used to hide in a bush outside my house and attack random dogs as their owner walked them in the mornings.
The dog owners eventually started to cross the street when they came near my house.

The best part is that my cat was pure white, you could see him hiding from a mile away.

Monocle

Fucking cats. I hate cats. Always showing their arsehole. Posers.

It's not just because I'm allergic to the fuckers.
Showing your asshole establishes dominance. Try it at work sometime. Your coworkers will never look at you the same way again.

Mascot

Ha ha..! I regularly stop to say hello to Smudge, a 19-year-old Tom in a neighbouring village. He's a lovely affectionate old cat but will break off from being nuzzled to run across and punch any passing dogs on the nose before calmly walking back for more attention. He's awesome.

NEO0MJ

Showing your asshole establishes dominance. Try it at work sometime. Your coworkers will never look at you the same way again.

I once scratched my bosses face and hissed at him when he wouldn't give me a raise. Went better than expected, honestly.

jorma

is now taking requests

Can confirm it works, i tried it and it didn't take more than five minutes until they scheduled me a meeting with HR. Presumably to talk about my imminent promotion.

Ganondolf

the old lady cat owner warned the dog owner that there was a cat when the dogs entered her property (crossed her lawn) and the dog owner tried to tug her dogs back off the lawn.

A bit different than the cat jumping out of the bushes to dogs walking innocently on the pavement.

G.ZZZ

It's cute and funny till it slices up a toddler.

Thing needs to be put down if it's just randomly attacking shit.

Serious question, how often does that happen? Because you hear often of dogs killing little kids, but i have never heard about cats doing that

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
Serious question, how often does that happen? Because you hear often of dogs killing little kids, but i have never heard about cats doing that

My mother was attacked by one when she was little. I also remember a big stink on the news ages ago about a babysitter and child being attacked by the house cat randomly. Definitely don't wanna leave small baby things near animals.

Ganondolf

cats are protective not aggressive. some dogs snap and attack kids in their own house, cats don't. at most the cat may not be that friendly in the way you would not be able to stroke it but does not randomly attack.

They do play fight but they don't bite down enough to hurt you. They will also attack other cats that enter there territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom