• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT2| You Can't Rush Evolution

Sirenty

The sprint races are interesting, but I really wish you could skip the fame summing at the end. It feels like it almost takes as long as the sprint race did.

When the sprint is over, I want to jump right back in and try again. Instead I have to sit there and wait for the sector points to be added up, and the clean lap points, and some other points that I couldn't care less about. It's a real momentum killer.

I'd love to be able to kit X and skip this. Just show me the total. I don't care about the pieces that made it up or watching them be added in. If high score was a thing on anything but drift then maybe it'd be interesting, but all that matters is time. (And even if high scores were added, I'd still like to be able to skip it.)

Just so you know the fact that the name disappear from the lebby list doesn't mean that they disconnected from it.( between races )
And it's not faster to register to a new event since lobby registration is at fixed times so in reality you always have the same amount of waiting between races. When people quit lobbies it's because they don't like the next race/event , that's all.
Depends on the playlist.

It moves you to the next one in the type of playlist you selected, which depending on how long the race took might be a minute and a half. Never really seen it much above that.

If you don't care what mode you're playing then yeah it's quicker to hop to the next event regardless of what that is in that scenario.

Depends on the playlist.

It moves you to the next one in the type of playlist you selected, which depending on how long the race took might be a minute and a half. Never really seen it much above that.

If you don't care what mode you're playing then yeah it's quicker to hop to the next event regardless of what that is in that scenario.

Sorry but if you race with a club , with club members, you're not going to change lobbies often. it's just easier for everyone to choose a lobby and stick to it.

Sorry but if you race with a club , with club members, you're not going to change lobbies often. it's just easier for everyone to choose a lobby and stick to it.
Yes but that has nothing to do with how long it takes between races.

I'm just saying that the poster is correct, it can occur that it is quicker to exit and do another race.

MMaRsu

Banned
One thing that grinds my gears, why make the wait times in the lobby so damn long sometimes? Why would I want to register for an event that doesnt start 20 minutes later? Just make everything with 5 minutes or so.

Fenzer

One thing that grinds my gears, why make the wait times in the lobby so damn long sometimes? Why would I want to register for an event that doesnt start 20 minutes later? Just make everything with 5 minutes or so.

You mean 20 seconds right ?

Yeah I agree with you, I posted exactly the same thoughts few posts earlier

eFKac

Ugh really don't like 488 driving :-/ tail really likes to spin out below 200km/h.

Shame since 458 was one of my favourites. Will stick to it, it also looks better imo.

You mean 20 seconds right ?

Yeah I agree with you, I posted exactly the same thoughts few posts earlier
No, I think what they mean is how you see the list of upcoming events.

So you can, if you want to, register for an event that begins in 15 minutes time.

Not the time between finishing an event, and starting another - what you posted about earlier.

That section on the Kyle in the last clip seems to be using Mango's famous blinded by the sun settings from our last rally :)
Well if it gets me notoriety, sure, I'll take liability for it :p

kie25

That's officially the last video I'll be putting in here, 7 down votes as soon as I put it in here, it's clear who it is they need to get a life the sad perfectic individuals, it's clear who it is and the group who it is, so many bitter individuals.

Jamesways

That's officially the last video I'll be putting in here, 7 down votes as soon as I put it in here, it's clear who it is they need to get a life the sad perfectic individuals, it's clear who it is and the group who it is, so many bitter individuals.

I like your videos.
:(

Bummer.

Edit- Please keep posting your pCARS vids if you can. Love those, very helpful.

Don't let it bother you bud - down votes mean fuck all. If we want to see a vid of the fastest way around a track we know who to watch.

kie25

I like your videos.
:(

Bummer.

There is a group that has been doing it as soon as I put videos in here, it's a shame as I've started to do track guides etc elite level lock guides and the only reason I was doing them is to help people out, I suggest if you want to see these guides etc to subscribe. I had deliberately kept the guides out here due to the individuals that are doing it. But if you want to see the guides and future tutorials id subscribe ;)

Pachimari

Congratulation on your prize! Super cool. :)

I should also get back into DriveClub and buy the Season Pass this coming month, but I just really want to use a driving wheel and pedals for my racing games.

AMG

Neo Member
Polyphony Digital already picked up Forza's audio lead to improve sound for GT7.
Well that is an improvement, but honestly Evo now has the best car sounds I've heard on any console to date. Since they are Sony exclusive, hopefully he is working with them to improve GT 7 sounds.

airjoca

They'll probably down vote them anyway, specially after you announce the cease of posting here.

T_Exige

Grats on the price kie25! Don't mind the haters.

Can't wait for DC season 2, I have been redoing all the championships to improve my times.

Shaneus

Finally finished the Lambo tour! Yes, I'm a little behind :(

Ah man, that's depressing to hear :( I enjoy watching them and always get solid tips, it's a shame that the same people keep doing it (I'm guessing lurkers, or ex-regulars to this thread). Maybe if you email tag your videos so people need to quote to see you won't get as many people disliking them?

Either way, please don't stop doing them! I have no problem with not being the best, but for learning tracks they really are invaluable.

kie25

Finally finished the Lambo tour! Yes, I'm a little behind :(

Ah man, that's depressing to hear :( I enjoy watching them and always get solid tips, it's a shame that the same people keep doing it (I'm guessing lurkers, or ex-regulars to this thread). Maybe if you email tag your videos so people need to quote to see you won't get as many people disliking them?

Either way, please don't stop doing them! I have no problem with not being the best, but for learning tracks they really are invaluable.

I think most people will know the few people that are doing it, but not gona mention names, I'll still be doing my videos, just subscribe then you won't miss any vids, I've also noticed these sad individuals have down voted my last few uploads, I could do same get loads people to downvote there vids but I'm not 5 years old ha. Anyway thanks for the support glad you enjoy the vids :)

Just picked this up for dirt cheap off a co worker. It's a lot better then I thought. Not sure how much ill mess with the social stuff but the core racing feels great. Only two things I don't like about it so far is it's not 60FPS and I don't like DLC listed inside the game.

Makikou

God i love the Gallardo Squadra Corse. It's so great.
You can just throw it into the apex, no matter if you are going a bit too fast because the car just settles into the most perfect slide through the corner. Sure it ain't the fastest way around but feels great. It's also very stable yet turns well. Very hard to make it spin too.

One of my top 5 cars i'd say.

Just picked this up for dirt cheap off a co worker. It's a lot better then I thought. Not sure how much ill mess with the social stuff but the core racing feels great. Only two things I don't like about it so far is it's not 60FPS and I don't like DLC listed inside the game.

Many racing games list DLC inside the game, you must not like them either then for that :/. Personally i find Driveclub much less intrusive than eg. Forza Horizon 2 where they plaster Storm Island/Porsche expansions everywhere.

Auctopus

That's a shame, mate. Sorry that's happening. I'll subscribe when I get home from work, always find the videos useful as a player who hangs around 20-30 on leaderboards.

nib95

Banned

Ignore them man. I really enjoy your vids. Great to see first hand what the best laps require.

And everyone else up vote his vids! :p

kie25

Ignore them man. I really enjoy your vids. Great to see first hand what the best laps require.

And everyone else up vote his vids! :p

I've had a think and I'm gona just post more videos as it's clearly annoying them that I'm posting them :) I'm not gona act like a 5 year old and down vote there videos I'll just keep the guides and videos coming :)

Top Bottom