• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Aug 3-10 | Rising to the Occasion

Village

I was never fond of ranma it wasn't that good of martial arts show, and had that " everyone is in explicably in love with the protagonist and most of these relationship issues would be solved with a conversation. " thing that even as a child I despised.

I wasn't fond of InuYasha either, though that had Virgil Sesshomoru in it. And it didn't have the harem issue. Which is a plus, but Kagome was the worst... and They make it really hard to care bout any character that isn't Virgil Sesshomoru.

That persons work, not really my thing.

ShinMaruku

I was never fond of ranma it wasn't that good of martial arts show, and had that " everyone is in explicably in love with the protagonist and most of these relationship issues would be solved with a conversation. " thing that even as a child I despised.

I wasn't fond of InuYasha either, though that had Virgil Sesshomoru in it. And it didn't have the harem issue. Which is a plus, but Kagome was the worst... and They make it really hard to care bout any character that isn't Virgil Sesshomoru.

That persons work, not really my thing.
That's why I'd like a remake so it's reimagning of her work so it would be different. I never liked how she ended her things either. Loved the beginning of Ranma though.

tumblr_npsbjpRr481qzzd6io1_500.jpg

ShinMaruku

Never got the anime fan thing since Street Fighter is anime as hell. They scream out their names, they charge up, no Chinese woman has the thighs of Chun Li....

There's a large gap between "obscure" and "overused".

SF3 cast = "not obscure, but not overused"

SF2 cast = "not obscure, mega, super, ultra overused turbo AE"

What about SFEX characters? No love for them? Demands for skullomania are higher than a lot of third strike characters you know.

ShinMaruku

Ranma 1/2 is great and all, but Rumiko as a whole is fantastic. Why not have a Rumiko Takahashi universe game? Aside from Inuyasha having to be involved it would be pretty neat.

Lum is the only one that was ended properly. Love a Ranma retake though.

notworksafe

Hard to believe that El Fuerte continues to generate such high levels of salt in the year 2015.

These SF threads really bring out the best posters

Tripon

Isn't this the one with the entire frame of input lag?

I just realized, yes, you're right

For what I heard, the Hori sticks that has the touchpad installed uses a slower PCB.

I was going to pick this up, but then realize that even spending $100 on a stick right now is fool hardy. Well, that and Fry's refusing to give me free shipping and the promo code they want me to use doesn't work online. And nobody at the damn store wants to pick up my call just so I can at least confirm they have some sticks in stock. I basically had enough time to rethink the impulse buy. >_>

Mr. X

If 1f input lag is huge deal in regards to a stick, replace the pcb with a cthulu or toodles then? Besides the 1f being negligible and anyone using a TE is suffering even more input lag whilst winning events.

Top Bottom