• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | November 19-25 | Only a sucker wastes a month for the Wii U

smurfx

get some go again
NEC will have Yipes playing, he'll probably beat Chris G. Chris G's game with Morrigan actually has been dropping off and getting sloppier recently.
sloppier or are the top players starting to catch up little by little? still i didn't see anything today that made me think he is getting sloppier.

Solune

Yipes still has problems with Zero players, so he'll have to get over that hurdle before he can focus on MorriDoom.

Dahbomb

NEC will have Yipes playing, he'll probably beat Chris G. Chris G's game with Morrigan actually has been dropping off and getting sloppier recently.
WTF... He was on point with Morrigan zoning, combos/confirms and pressure/rushdown. His Morrigan is better than when he last played Yipes and so is his overall team.

I had Yipes as one of the two people who can actually beat Chris at NEC but its not a very likely chance.

Infinite

MVP of Curleh Mustache was Moonz though. That man stepped his shit up and puts on a got damn show. He really makes Cold Star look broken

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Spend a little bit more time talking to the chicas instead of us and you would get a little more.
over20your20head.jpg

Also applies to wtf is going on in general.

All I wanted was a good thread title. :(

Azure J

Spend a little bit more time talking to the chicas instead of us and you would get a little more.

Is it 2001? 'Cuz Jebaileys in here are releasing the Ether. Goddamn.

Edit: Thread title needs to be more general, I get the feeling that SF-GAF, TekkenGAF, GG-GAF, etc. would like something that wasn't Marvel hot topic of the last week here.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Is it 2001? 'Cuz Jebaileys in here are releasing the Ether. Goddamn.

Edit: Thread title needs to be more general, I get the feeling that SF-GAF, TekkenGAF, GG-GAF, etc. would like something that wasn't Marvel hot topic of the last week here.
I would agree, but what has there been this week from those games or that applies to all?

I expect a Marvel-based thread title at the least on the weekend of Curleh and an SF one for the 25th Finals, etc.

Top Bottom