• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | November 19-25 | Only a sucker wastes a month for the Wii U

K.Sabot

Phoenix Wright out of ring infinite is too strong.

Someone notify capcom or the validity of this game in a tournament setting will die out.

gutabo

when'smarvel.jpg

Exactly my point, so next time marvel talk is strong don't use the "go to marvel OT" card please. Marvel talk is way better than no talk at all.

PS: not a direct answer to you CPS2 I'm cool with you. Let's grab a beer.

kirblar

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully they'll bounce back in some form.

I'm still watching the Art analysis video and I'm still baffled about his lack of knowledge on frame/hitbox data(Guile this time). If he can play that well without that information, more power to him!
Intuition counts for a lot.

gutabo

Inuition counts for a lot.

My guess right now is that since he plays dhalsim he only checked his frame/hitbox data. Also because of dhalsim's style(keepaway), bad dashes and lack of chains he doesn't really have to worry that much about some stuff and the rest he just learned while playing. Of course he also plays Rose which kinda defeats my second argument but not the first one.

Top Bottom