• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAYTON: God abandons PS4 as The Great Flood wipes out Sony HQ [Up: Reveal in OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valkyria

Banned
So... What does "chorrada" mean? I see a lot of discussion of the word, but no concrete definition.

Hard to translate, like stupid or nonsense but in a really informal way, for example you say something really silly and your mate replies: "Menuda (What a) chorrada".

Eurogamer breaking news :

Lady Gaga new Sony CEO...!!!!

RAM DRA.....HU LALA

RAM DRA HU LALA....

DRAMA HU LALA ....

1107.gif

And im out.

Cess007

So... What does "chorrada" mean? I see a lot of discussion of the word, but no concrete definition.

It's definition change from place from place; but in the context used it the tweet it seems to indicate that the "rumour" it's somewhat important (were i live, chorrada means a lie that's either too ridiculous and/or absurd)

I really hope that there is only 4GB. Perhaps people would stop believing Sony all the time.

Hoping for a ram reduction. Don't care about next gen consoles, just wanna see tears and the Cerny wank-fest come to an end

the other part of me is desperate to see Sony-GAF get a punch to the gut to send them back to earth. I'm so conflicted!

Sony fans already in denial. Tomorrow is gonna be fun.

Laugh at them tomorrow lolz.

Blanquito

Eurogamer breaking news :

Lady Gaga new Sony CEO...!!!!

RAM DRA.....HU LALA

RAM DRA HU LALA....

DRAMA HU LALA ....

It's not often I want to choke someone while laughing at a joke they made. Congrats.

As for this ram stuff... Do we know when if tomorrow means tomorrow in Spain or tomorrow in some other country?

Probably:
Nothing.

Worst case:
Production problems.
Ps4 delayed to late 2014!

Best case:
Sonys engineers didn't notice that the RAM has actually 1000GB/s bandwidth.

I don't want any downgrades with these consoles cause I want both but gaf would be very funny if that was announced then it would just sad. 4gb gddr5 is so unlikely when they made it a selling point. Production issues are very possible for both of these consoles though.

PS4 significantly delayed to all DDR5 allocations going to Ouya.

Ouya then exposed as a shell corporation for Microsoft, which has been buying all the RAM and dumping it in the ocean resulting in real life Pacific Rim scenario where fish morph into monsters.

Incidentally, Vivid entertainment tries to capitalize on the whole end of the world thing and released, Pacific Rimjob: mechs vs monsters

Ryoku

Why not? Apparently the article about the CPU's bandwidth hasn't been translated by them yet.

Because the maximum bandwidth of the GDDR5 itself is 176GB/s. CPU, at most, will take up 20GB/s. That 20GB/s isn't going to magically come from nowhere. It's unified, so GPU and CPU access the same pool of memory.

I don't want any downgrades with these consoles cause I want both but gaf would be very funny if that was announced then it would just sad. 4gb gddr5 is so unlikely when they made it a selling point. Production issues are very possible for both of these consoles though.

i never saw it as a selling point, maybe on gaf but..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom