• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GFW Radio (97.5 The Brodeo) - 05/28/08

fallout

GFW-2.jpg

With Ryan Scott in Las Vegas for the annual Siegfried & Roy fan festival, GFW Radio is remarkably quiet this week, with Shawn, Sean, Jeff, and Anthony all too shy and scared to speak up. Okay not really. Still, a post-vacation low-key podcast ensues, with more tales of Age of Conan griefing, Sean's Penny Arcade Adventures impressions, and Jeff's 1-minute look at Civilization Revolution. Also: Jeff, in a moment of senility, forgets that he's not on a cartography podcast and goes into a long lament about the end of the California Automobile Association's print map publication. All this plus the usual inappropriate noises and not-for-children-or-sensitive people idiocy.

Download (38.3 MB) - Length: 1:31:37

probune

I think it's done uploading - I'm getting 38.3 MB consistently.

Lineup looks like Jeff, Shawn, Sean, Anthony

Oh no, looks like Ryan's out for this podcast :(

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
COME WITH US!

If I ever do animation, I'm going to hire Jeff to do some voice acting.

LowParry

Curious to see what they say about AoC and they are thinking what I am thinking about it. Just waiting on the download.

Also: Jeff, in a moment of senility, forgets that he's not on a cartography podcast and goes into a long lament about the end of the California Automobile Association's print map publication.

Finally. I've been waiting for them to cover this.

Nizz

Yes! The show is up. Though it will be missing the "Ryan" touch this week. ;)
*Edit* Not answering the ? above ^^ about the I-tunes. I don't use it. I d/load directly...

fps fanatic said:
Yes! The show is up. Though it will be missing the "Ryan" touch this week. ;)
*Edit* Not answering the ? above ^^ about the I-tunes. I don't use it. I d/load directly...
I may have to D/L directly just to get my fix already.

voltron

Blueblur1 said:
Crap, still gotta listen to last week's show. Damn work... and GTA IV.

Listen while you play GTA4. Thats what I do. many activities in the game dont require your full audio attention.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
voltron said:
Listen while you play GTA4. Thats what I do. many activities in the game dont require your full audio attention.

I listen to podcasts while working out, washing dishes/cooking, chores, driving to school. It's enough time for me to squeeze in GFW Radio, 1upYours, Player One Podcast, CAGcast, Giant Bombcast every week, plus audio Japanese lessons.

Blueblur1

voltron said:
I'm gonna start. I used to do it while playing Halo 3 and Phantasy Star Universe. I really don't need to listen to the my dates in GTA 4 anyway.

alistairw

Just so you know, I have the best avatars ever.
ICallItFutile said:
I think he posted something "inappropriate". Against the TOS at least.

It wasn't NSFW, exactly, but it was pretty vomit inducing.

I think the banner looks MUCH better with Anthony on the right, which puts Jeff in the middle and it looks like they are all turning to him while he faces the world head on

Very inspiring

Cdammen

ICallItFutile said:
I think he posted something "inappropriate". Against the TOS at least.
Just once? :lol

Perfect timing, I'm commuting in T minus 50mins and this will keep me alive.

And what the hell Ryan, the season finale of LOST is soon upon us :(

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
HamPster PamPster said:
I think the banner looks MUCH better with Anthony on the right, which puts Jeff in the middle and it looks like they are all turning to him while he faces the world head on

Very inspiring

You mean shawn, right ?

Top Bottom