• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gust announces Yoru no Nai Kuni for PS4, PS3, and PS Vita (website opened)

Gust’s next game is Yoru no Nai Kuni (A Land Without Night) for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PS Vita, the latest issue of Famitsu reveals.

A new action RPG from Keisuke Kikuchi, whose known for the Deception and Fatal Frame series, it is set on “Rusewall Island,” where no one sleeps at night, and depicts the fate of two girls. In battle, players will make use of a demon sword and fight alongside contract-gathered demon subordinates called “Servan.”

The game’s characters include:

Arnas (voiced by MAO) – The half-evil protagonist.
Lyuritus (voiced by Hiromi Igarashi) – A saint.
And some staff:

General Producer – Tadanobu Inoue
Development Producer – Keisuke Kikuchi

http://gematsu.com/2015/05/gust-announces-yoru-no-nai-kuni-ps4-ps3-ps-viita

ZhugeEX

Banned
Sounds good :)

Keisuke was recently promoted and placed in the Gust team so this must be the next project he is working on.

An action RPG from Gust? Interesting, will check out on PS4 or Vita if runs well on it.

Where the fuck did Chronos Materia go?

duckroll

The character designer for this game appears to be Yoshiku, who previously did a design illustration for Gust's Ar nosurge.

The artist's sites:
http://oden-usagi.pupu.jp/
http://yoshiku449.tumblr.com/

The Ar nosurge designed he did:
5H3l2Iv.jpg

Yasumi

Banned
From the pics on Gematsu, the art style looks Ar no Surge-ish (Edit: which Duckroll just confirmed right above me). Will definitely keep an eye on this.

How are people getting confused by the title? Do you just read every 3rd word? Why would Gust have anything to do with Ni No Kuni?

How are people getting confused by the title? Do you just read every 3rd word? Why would Gust have anything to do with Ni No Kuni?

I guess not knowing Japanese at all, only recognizing "Kuni" and unconsciously linking that to the only thing they know (Ni no Kuni) does the job.

Dinda

Yay, very interested in a Gust Action RPG. Hope they are already planning the localization. PS4 for me.
Gematsu added pictures, i like the character design. And it also seemes we do not need to worry about a lack of Fan Service...

Why bother wearing clothes if what you're wearing is see through?

Regardless Gust games have never disappointed me so this is on my radar. Even better its on PS4 and Vita.

Bleep

These developers sure have no shame in their efforts to grab cash from sexually frustrated teenage boys.

Falk

that puzzling face
the original nnk was crossgen tho

Personally I'd reserve the term 'cross-gen' for releases that occur in the same window and/or the older gen version eaves a distinctive mark on the newer gen version. Ni No Kuni was more of a port/remake.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Well if this is somehow Ar no Surge related I'm guessing the girls are Reyvateil and the demons do the fighting while they sing for buffs.

Top Bottom