• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Happy Endings Season 3 |OT| Oh snap, we're on Fridays now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beat

Eliza Coupe as Claire Danes as Temple Grandin reading for Homeland's Carrie Mathison. Outstanding.

big ander

Exactly what I was expecting: comedy/improv with HE cast members led by the most improv-versed members of the six. Been great so far.

beat

Eliza Coupe as Claire Danes as Temple Grandin reading for Homeland's Carrie Mathison. Outstanding.

I went back to the Happy Endings Live thing they did last year, and hey, there was Eliza Coupe as Claire Danes as Temple Grandin! So I guess this was like a callback for the HE superfans.

Also, the Bycels superfans with fanfiction were there too.

Edit: and also a live episode of Riding Shotgun. And Jonathan Groff (co-showrunner?) did a song. So basically the whole thing this time was structured exactly the same.

(to Kat Dennings): "You're a jew?! HOLD UP CAR IN PARK! What the fuck! I didn't know they bred them like you!"

LOL

The Standards and Practices are killer.

CzarTim

I went back to the Happy Endings Live thing they did last year, and hey, there was Eliza Coupe as Claire Danes as Temple Grandin! So I guess this was like a callback for the HE superfans.

Also, the Bycels superfans with fanfiction were there too.

Edit: and also a live episode of Riding Shotgun. And Jonathan Groff (co-showrunner?) did a song. So basically the whole thing this time was structured exactly the same.

Got a link or is it on the DVD?

beat

Got a link or is it on the DVD?

http://www.vulture.com/2011/09/happy_endings_live_at_ucb.html

Sound quality was super bad last year. (I mean, they could have worked on levels this year and mic'ing everyone, but even the people speaking into mics last year were hard to understand...) Also, there was a long segment in the middle last year where they played the season 2 premiere, or large chunks of it, to the audience but blacked it out on the live stream.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Starting now in Canada but I won't talk about the episode until you guys get to watch it.

ivysaur12

Banned
Starting now in Canada but I won't talk about the episode until you guys get to watch it.

Thanks. I think this is going to happen every week with CityTV airing the show on Sunday. What is the general consensus on how to handle discussion?

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Thanks. I think this is going to happen every week with CityTV airing the show on Sunday. What is the general consensus on how to handle discussion?
I think we should wait until it airs in the US. It's not like this is a show that I feel compelled to talk about plot-wise. All I'll say is that it was great to have the show back.

Bigfoot

Awesome season opener last night. I'm glad my favourite comedy is back for another season.

I won't spoil anything for all the non-Canadian viewers!

RangersFan

"come so hard...home"
"chris bosh looks like one of omar's bf's from the wire" lol
"my wifey, my girl, my little girl, my bitch, you bitch" haha
damn so many good lines from this show, eliza coupe so fucking hot

ivysaur12

Banned
SEASON PREMIERE, 9PM ON ABC
301 - Cazsh Dummy Spillionaires

DAVE AND ALEX START DATING AGAIN, TELLING EVERYONE THEY'RE KEEPING IT "CAZSH," ON THE SEASON PREMIERE OF ABC'S "HAPPY ENDINGS"

"Cazsh Dummy Spillionaires" - Dave and Alex start dating again, telling everyone they're keeping it "cazsh." When an unfortunate accident lands Penny in a full body cast, Max nurses her back to health. But after he meets her hot physical therapist (Matthew Del Negro as Kent), he starts "misery-ing" her so her fast recovery won't put the brakes on his new crush; and Brad has a secret about his new unemployed status that he's trying to keep from Jane, on "Happy Endings," TUESDAY, OCTOBER 23 (9:01-9:31 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. Brian Austin Green returns as Chris.

"Happy Endings" stars Eliza Coupe as Jane, Elisha Cuthbert as Alex, Zachary Knighton as Dave, Adam Pally as Max, Damon Wayans, Jr. as Brad and Casey Wilson as Penny.

"Cazsh Dummy Spillionaires" guest stars Brian Austin Green as Chris, Matthew Del Negro as Kent, Branton Box as Julian, Laura Chinn as Karissa, Hunter Stiegbl as Brad's Assistant, Ross Mackenzie as Brad's Boss and Damon Wayans Jr. as Sinbrad.

"Cazsh Dummy Spillionaires" was written by David Caspe & Matthew Libman & Daniel Libman and directed by Fred Goss.

Created by executive producer David Caspe, "Happy Endings" is executive-produced by Jamie Tarses ("Franklin and Bash," "Men at Work"), Jonathan Groff ("How I Met Your Mother") and Josh Bycel ("Scrubs"). The series is from Sony Pictures and ABC Studios.

Salaadin

Saw this on a friends facebook:

554151_3826867875517_979428756_n.jpg

Glad this is back!

Man, why did they have to move this to Tuesday's? I was liking Go On, but I will have to drop it for this and Raising Hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom