• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hori reveals Wii U line of accessories

I've only seen it for sale from European and Japanese websites. NoA might not be selling it?

The Japanese box has a white gamepad on it instead of the black one on the European box.
1FxBc.jpg
Whaaat

And I was going to buy one of these on day one. Don't tell me there won't be any screen protectors for sale in the US on day one :I

GringoJB

Already bought screen protectors from Barrier Chief since I was pleased with their 3DS XL ones, and they're sitting on a shelf in my room waiting for the end of November.

Hadn't even heard of Barrier Chief until I read your post... read some past reviews and then ordered some for Day 1. Thanks!

Parallacs

Still amazed people buy screen protectors for any device. I've had touch screen devices for years and I've only had one device get a tiny scratch. I'd take a tiny scratch over a screen protector on 24/7 any day of the week.

My launch 3DS had terrible lid-close scratches. When I got my red 3DS I slapped a Hori screen protector on it. It looks just as scratched but in five years I can take it off and have a new screen.

Also, have one on the bottom screen of my DS lite. Playing EBA would have murdered that soft touchscreen. I actually forgot it was there for a few years. It is seamless.

For most devices though, a screen protector is worthless. I think I'll test out the WiiU for a while before deciding if it is like the other scenarios.

Robso

For those who have bought them for their Wii U's, what are they like in terms of number of air bubbles/getting rid of air bubbles?

I'm absolutely torrid at screen protectors but I've seen a couple not get many air bubbles when they installed theirs. Just wondering how difficult you found it.

Thanks.

Top Bottom