• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justin Bieber Attacks A Paparazzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimadrago

Crbq1.png

*slow clap*

Resilient

Well, he did...

*puts on sunglasses*

(one) Hit (wonder) and run

YEAHHHHHH?
---

Also complaining about POP-GAF and it's USE of CAPS like THIS is hilarious. Some of you guys need to chill the fuck out. Catcalls of "worst. subgroup. evar." just make you look like crybabies. Same shit as when PonyGAF was flooding the boards. Ignore it and get back on track.

For a forum that prides itself on productive discussion, and one that tends to avoid thread derailment, it's kind of annoying to see posts like that. Accepting it leads to a spiral of drivel where threads turn to shit very quickly.

DMeisterJ

Banned
For a forum that prides itself on productive discussion, and one that tends to avoid thread derailment, it's kind of annoying to see posts like that. Accepting it leads to a spiral of drivel where threads turn to shit very quickly.

Yes, cause THIS was an AMAZING THREAD about a teen POP SENSATION 'attacking a paparazzi, and POP-GAF somehow made all the .gifs that were posted un-posted.

Please stop. You make no SENSE.

Resilient

Yes, cause THIS was an AMAZING THREAD about a teen POP SENSATION 'attacking a paparazzi, and POP-GAF somehow made all the .gifs that were posted un-posted.

Please stop. You make no SENSE.

Lol, in the context of this thread, yeah I agree it really doesn't matter. But it happens all the time and the more it becomes okay to do it by people not giving a fuck the more it's gonna happen in other threads and they are gonna get all crappy. If I wanted to see people try and emphasise their point with caps and bolding, I'd read GameFAQs.

Majmun

POP-GAF invading a POP thread?

Bring on the banhammers...

I'd say the whining is more of a derailment.

SmokyDave

POP-GAF has their own community thread. Come take a look. We're nice

I popped my head in earlier and saw the same GIF posted 6 different times in the space of 10 posts. I really can't wrap my head around that.

I also don't get this 'lessors' shit. Is it supposed to be 'lesser'? A 'lessor' is a landlord.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I popped my head in earlier and saw the same GIF posted 6 different times in the space of 10 posts. I really can't wrap my head around that.

I also don't get this 'lessors' shit. Is it supposed to be 'lesser'? A 'lessor' is a landlord.

They're just different memes. Repeating the gifs over and over and spelling lesser lessor.

The #1 thing that people don't get about pop gaf is that everyone has their tongues in their cheeks.

Majmun

The .gifs are basically emoticons.

"lessors" "faves" etc are just words used when we have a productive discussion

Not every lesbian has a short haircut or looks masculine. I guess he considered it a pejorative?

I work at Sports Authority. Every lesbian I've seen (hell even outside of SA) looks butch; short hair, tattoos, and for the most part, fat.

I've never seen a hot lesbian IRL.

In all fairness, we have kentpaul.

Also, I was trying to do a Speed Racer pic but failed miserably, someone who can work with gifs should try something there

SmokyDave

They're just different memes. Repeating the gifs over and over and spelling lesser lessor.

The #1 thing that people don't get about pop gaf is that everyone has their tongues in their cheeks.

So 'lessor' = 'lesser'. Got it. Just confused me because I'm familiar with lessors being used correctly.

I get that it's a tongue-in-cheek thing but that doesn't stop some people having big cheeks and small tongues.

I have no fucking idea what I mean by that. Rock on ;)

The .gifs are basically emoticons.

"lessors" "faves" etc are just words used when we have a productive discussion
I get that, it was just weird seeing the same GIF used over and over. The only lingo I didn't get was 'lessors' (see above).

In all fairness, we have kentpaul.
Yes, yes we do. God help us if he finds a stockpile of weed GIFs.

So 'lessor' = 'lesser'. Got it. Just confused me because I'm familiar with lessors being used correctly.

I get that it's a tongue-in-cheek thing but that doesn't stop some people having big cheeks and small tongues.

I have no fucking idea what I mean by that. Rock on ;)

you meant that maybe they are joking, but that doesn't make it any less sad?

ElFly

I like how we have photos of the attack.

Which means there was another paparazzi that justin missed and took him running like crazy and still profited from it.

Verdre

Unconfirmed Member
I like how we have photos of the attack.

Which means there was another paparazzi that justin missed and took him running like crazy and still profited from it.

There are usually like a dozen of them following popular celebs

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Even in the original image Beiber really looks short compared to that van. Is he really short in build or is that van model huge?

Pop-Gaf isn't the scariest Gaf, Creepy-Gaf, Furry-Gaf, and Pony-Gaf are.

you'd be surprised, furry-gaf is the most sterile OTs I've seen

Kyon

Banned
I find it funny Pop-Gaf created this thread, and now ya'll are STEAM PRESSED that we are in here about a POP STAR. about 4 posts about Britney were made which DERAILED the thread before I even posted anything. I ADDRESSED and corrected the error with exactly 1 post. After that I posted about JB the rest after that. Then the last few pages became about complaining about pop gaf which is also detailing. Pop Gaf isn't that serious ppl.

royalan

Hmmm...

*Reads thread...*

*Observes the irony of people not realizing that their pages upon pages of whining about Pop-GAF ruining this thread...is exactly what ruined the thread*

Stale tea. Going back to community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom