• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justin Bieber Attacks A Paparazzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
For a forum that prides itself on productive discussion, and one that tends to avoid thread derailment, it's kind of annoying to see posts like that. Accepting it leads to a spiral of drivel where threads turn to shit very quickly.

oh boy, here comes the killjoy lol

probably atrl

I wonder how that happened...
OGq50.gif

noah111

Still Alive
I've always wondered, why is it called popGAF when it's just britneyGAF? Or would that be too easily confused with britGAF (as in british)?

I gotta admit though, that ridiculously long and defensive post by Kyon made me laugh almost as much as some of the pics, so it's all in the same spirit I suppose.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I find it funny Pop-Gaf created this thread, and now ya'll are STEAM PRESSED that we are in here about a POP STAR. about 4 posts about Britney were made which DERAILED the thread before I even posted anything. I ADDRESSED and corrected the error with exactly 1 post. After that I posted about JB the rest after that. Then the last few pages became about complaining about pop gaf which is also detailing. Pop Gaf isn't that serious ppl.

CLOCK. THEM.

I've always wondered, why is it called popGAF when it's just britneyGAF? Or would that be too easily confused with britGAF (as in british)?

I gotta admit though, that ridiculously long and defensive post by Kyon made me laugh almost as much as some of the pics, so it's all in the same spirit I suppose.

Because not all of us like Britney.
Actually it's pretty much just me who doesn't like her...

Robyn unites the tribe, though.

And you witnessed Kyon being serious for once! Read and treasure the post!

Christopher

Srsly, at this point MLP has calmed the fuck down. Just like Community-GAF between S1 and S2.

Meanwhile, POP-GAF is being mind-numbingly tedious in so many threads. My only problem is it's not funny. If it were funny, I wouldn't mind! But it's not, so it's The Worst Thing.

QpPc7.gif

and here I thought Pop-Gaf was universally loved...

Can you really blame Beiber I dunno how I could live with a camera always in my face recording my every move.

Boss Man

Can you really blame Beiber I dunno how I could live with a camera always in my face recording my every move.
Well if you had millions of dollars for not doing any work you would probably find it a bit easier to let peasants take pictures of you.

Pop Gaf is terrible. Who seriously sees this awesome photoshop thread and decides that it falls on them to defend Britney's honor? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Delio

Well if you had millions of dollars for not doing any work you would probably find it a bit easier to let peasants take pictures of you.

Pop Gaf is terrible. Who seriously sees this awesome photoshop thread and decides that it falls on them to defend Britney's honor? What the fuck is wrong with you?

You seem mad about something?

cJKbV.gif

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Those Sprinters are terrifying to drive on a long, windy highway. I've done some deliveries in one and it constantly felt like the thing was going to tip over.

Seriously bizarre choice of vehicle for the Biebs, but whatev. Sometimes a megastar just gotta get laid on the road.

Alucrid

Banned
Those Sprinters are terrifying to drive on a long, windy highway. I've done some deliveries in one and it constantly felt like the thing was going to tip over.

Seriously bizarre choice of vehicle for the Biebs, but whatev. Sometimes a megastar just gotta get laid on the road.

did he total this already?

0409-justin-bieber-chrome-fisker-inf-2.jpg

If it's related to pop then I have no qualms. I love when pop-gaf and gaf unite unlike fashion--gaf and gaf
I don't know, seems like a prime example of why EviLore used to be against sub-communities. Whole sub-communities of GAF coming in and spamming threads shouldn't be acceptable even if it's kind've relevant to that particular sub-community.

I just wish they'd keep that stuff in their thread.

Wtf happened to this thread, I was expecting photoshop awesome throughout the entire thread, I am now dissapoint
Pop-GAF.

Nowhere near hun? Have a seat. I will educate on how IRRELEVANT Britney is to the PRESSED souls in here that have the SLIGHTEST clue what they're talking about in terms of who is relevant.

FORBES released their Top 100 Celebs list, GODNEY placed at #6, tho the most relevant part of this list is that she is the highest paid female musician in 2011/The Entire List including the (questionable #1 J.HOE). CRYING FOR YOUR FAVES. Who said she was irrelevant and had no career? I thought people with no careers made no money? The fact that she got paid more than all your faves is hysterical. NO CAREER? NOT PRINCESS OF POP? DISMISSED.

iKQLxgmNmyHmz.gif

HIGHEST-PAID MUSICIANS:

1 Elton John $80 million
2 Bon Jovi $60 million
3 Britney Spears $58 million
4 Paul McCartney $57 million
5 Taylor Swift $57 million
6 Toby Keith $55 million
7 Justin Bieber $55 million
8 Rihanna $53 million
9 Lady Gaga $52 million
10 Katy Perry $45 million
11 Kenny Chesney $44 million
12 Beyoncé Knowles $35 million
13 Adele $35 million
14 Brad Paisley $32 million
15 Tiesto $23 million
16 Skrillex $15 million

THE RECEIPTS DON'T LIE GURLS

http://www.forbes.com/celebrities/

Meanwhile all of your flop favorite musicians are SCAVENGING for SCRAPS on the HOLY GROUNDS she walks on. You should TRY and CNTRL+F your faves CAREERS cause I dont think you will find them anywhere after this TEA.

Once a LESSOR ALWAYS A LESSOR
2iq3xw.jpg

Hang it UP. The Head BITCH is that BITCH and is snatching wigs this year ya'll. Jasmine Premium CHAI CLOCKED AND SERVED x12.

ibfRBWxqizXYXO.gif
Wow bruh, you're a fucking weirdo.

Whole sub-communities of GAF coming in and spamming threads shouldn't be acceptable even if it's kind've relevant to that particular sub-community.

Take a few minutes and find out how many popgaf-esque posts there have been in this thread compared to the number of posts complaining about popgaf.

I dare you!

You guys complain way too much about a few post, there's been tons of photoshop already.

Wonderful thread now ruined by people complaining about other people acting like creeps.

Take a few minutes and find out how many popgaf-esque posts there have been in this thread compared to the number of posts complaining about popgaf.

I dare you!

This isn't the first time this has happened; I admit this one is more tame compared to some other threads they've invaded. Sometimes they go on for pages and pages spamming sassywomen.gifs and faves slaying faves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom