• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kayleigh McEnany named RNC spokesperson

Makonero

Kayleigh McEnany, a top television surrogate for then-candidate Donald Trump, has been named the new spokesperson of the Republican National Committee.

“Kayleigh will be an integral part of our Party’s ongoing commitment to promoting the Republican message to Americans across the country,” said RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel. “Her wealth of experience will be invaluable to the RNC as we continue to support President Trump and build on our majorities in Congress as we head into 2018.”

More here

Despicable piece of garbage gets promoted. Ugh.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Huh, I would've assumed they'd go in the opposite direction i.e. someone with no ties to the lame duck.

~Kinggi~

Banned
She's real pretty, is why im pretty sure she got this job. Otherwise she spews garbage just like the best of the Trumpets. Amazing repubs doubling down again.

DonShula

How the fuck is she the spokesperson for the RNC when she is fronting Trump's state-run news minute? Is she going to quit the latter?

rjinaz

So a Trump mouth piece is the face of the RNC. So much for distancing themselves from this disaster of a presidency.

She's real pretty, is why im pretty sure she got this job. Otherwise she spews garbage just like the best of the Trumpets. Amazing repubs doubling down again.

That's a pretty sexiest thing to say. She admittedly defended Trump on television all the time even when the facts didn't go on his direction that's why she got the job. She literally lies with every sentence even when the truth is staring at her dead in the face.

~Kinggi~

Banned
That's a pretty sexiest thing to say. She admittedly defended Trump on television all the time even when the facts didn't go on his direction that's why she got the job.

Wasnt meaning to be sexist was simply saying in Trumps world thats a high value asset for him, and there are plenty of other more qualified female republicans who arent up Trump's ass who should be in that job.

vzG4c7O.gif

Shit, I have been confusing her with Tomi Lahren all this time, without realizing it until now.

Both will likely end up like Conway, so it's a wash regardless.

She got the job by defending trumps grossness. She's almost as good as kellyanne. They both sold their souls for trump lmao

Foffy

Banned
You know things are bad when they pick someone with the intellectual capacity akin to a breeze in the air. The GOP ain't got actual, tangible people or ideas, so it's all about hoarding their power and picking from the scraps they have.

She was a fucking embarrassment anytime her face plagued the screen at her time at CNN. I remember fondly how Robert Reich fucking bodied her a few months ago.

I guess she'll do well in an echo chamber, seeing as she's now doing propaganda for the Trump administration. After all, this might be the only place where she doesn't have an opponent to publicly humiliate herself.

Boke1879

Most of these people use places like Fox and CNN, MSNBC etc as a springboard. Just sucks that places like CNN helped with this.

I also thought I saw a story about her being the anchorperson for trump tv. She did a short video that was released on trumps Facebook for trump tv. She left CNN on her own volition.

It's a propaganda piece obviously, but it was still pretty cringy and bad.

Edit already mentioned

CNN basically created this opportunity for her.

Yup add that to the list of why CNN is a cesspool of "both sides" nonsense. There is no damn reason to hear the other side when their perception of reality is not based on any truth. They don't argue their side in good faith, lying fucking hypocrites. And CNN gave her this opportunity.

studyguy

Leff Lord stays suffering at CNN because he's not attractive enough.

I'm sure Kayleigh took the spot since Tomi imploded over at The Blaze.

GOP knows their demo likes specific anchors. Honestly this feels like a really long time coming either way.
Of all the CNN pundits, Lord and Kayleigh basically stood as the ones who always were willing to take criticism right in the fucking face no matter what nonsense was getting tossed out.

Balphon

She's pretty good at sticking to a narrative on camera no matter how absurd it is.

I guess that's what the RNC needs?

RPGCrazied

Great. Tired of seeing her on CNN all the time. Now Jeffery Lord, Jason Miller and Jack Kingston need to be next.

Maybe CNN will be watchable again.

rjinaz

She's pretty good at sticking to a narrative on camera no matter how absurd it is.

I guess that's what the RNC needs?

I think she's perfect for what they were looking for, but I don't think that's what they need. This party deserves to fall so hard and it looks like they are determined to let it happen. Ah well.

Foffy

Banned
I think she's perfect for what they were looking for, but I don't think that's what they need. This party deserves to fall so hard and it looks like they are determined to let it happen. Ah well.

I hope they crash and burn hard.

Is it fair to say that the GOP is actually the obstacle that is preventing from America embodying the 21st century?

Zaph

Her TrumpTV propaganda is on some Starship Troopers shit "...and that's the real news".

I would not like to know more.

Top Bottom