• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kayleigh McEnany named RNC spokesperson

Slayven

I kinda of respected the RNC when Micheal Steel was there. He knew he was bullshit, and will tell you he was bullshitting.

I wish I could find a gif of Noor Tagouri eye rolling some Fox symbiote who whitesplained to Noor what Syria refugees were "really" doing. So I'll leave you with the video itself, it's about 10 minutes, but the number of times you visibly see Noor just annoyed, aggravated, frustrated at the sheer stupidity makes you respect her for remaining calm throughout the entire thing.

I recommend subscribing to Noor's youtube channel, she talks about many different topics ranging from Syrian refugees to empowering children, and women to incite change, to interviewing people who have interesting ideas on changing the capitalist climate in America. She covers so many things.

NYR

Good job CNN, this is what happens when you have a network devoted to tag team action - 2 repubs on one side of the table and 2 Dems on the other, literally arguing at each other. No wonder the US is divided.

ZeoVGM

Banned
CNN basically created this opportunity for her.

Thanks a fucking lot, CNN.

People say this but I'm sorry, the Trump mouthpieces that CNN hires are all complete morons. And she was one of the worst. She was easily flustered and went on rambling rants that made no sense.

Now she'll be a spokesperson for the RNC where all journalists and news networks will have access to her and with that, the ability to look foolish on a larger scale. And by being the RNC spokesperson, that only ties them closer to Trump when they should be distancing themselves for 2018.

rjinaz

People say this but I'm sorry, the Trump mouthpieces that CNN hires are all complete morons. And she was one of the worst. She was easily flustered and went on rambling rants that made no sense.

Now she'll be a spokesperson for the RNC where all journalists and news networks will have access to her and with that, the ability to look foolish on a larger scale. And by being the RNC spokesperson, that only ties them closer to Trump when they should be distancing themselves for 2018.

Yeah the RNC looks weak here after their guy was fired by Trump by hiring a known Trump mouth piece. I mean this lady is a true believer, like you can see her passion when she talks about Trump.

lush

CNN grooms another one for the big show. Well done! Love their both sides, roundtable, talking heads bullshit. It's so informative and great for CNN's bottom line.

So glad to see them starting to talk about 2018 and the mid terms. We need them thinking about the mid terms as early as possible to keep everything else going as slowly as possible. Then we need to kick the shit out of them.

This will help, I think.

Effect

I don't think she is any better or worse than all the other CNN Trump worshipers. They are all the same in my eyes.

No. She and the other guy jeffery lord are in a special place when it comes to trump worshippers. These assholes are the worst of the worse. You can show them 100% proven information with video and sound and in the next second will lie their ass off with it playing on the screen next to them. Those reaction shots posted are the normal reaction to them speaking about anything and everything. You can see it from republicans as well I believe.

Hot damn...
gucci3.png

VariantX

No. She and the other guy jeffery lord are in a special place when it comes to trump worshippers. These assholes are the worst of the worse. You can show them 100% proven information with video and sound and in the next second will lie their ass off with it playing on the screen next to them. Those reaction shots posted are the normal reaction to them speaking about anything and everything. You can see it from republicans as well I believe.

Yeah, Lord is a special kind of shitheel. Stopped watching CNN because the higher-ups clearly didn't give a fuck that they were paying these people to bullshit you. There are Republicans, then there are shit-peddlers Like whose singular purpose for appearing is to mislead to the best of their ability. There has to be some sort of moral void within to be able to do that without breaking a sweat knowing full well the damage done. Defending the indefensible.

Kusagari

Yeah, Lord is a special kind of shitheel. Stopped watching CNN because the higher-ups clearly didn't give a fuck that they were paying these people to bullshit you. There are Republicans, then there are shit-peddlers Like whose singular purpose for appearing is to mislead to the best of their ability. There has to be some sort of moral void within to be able to do that without breaking a sweat knowing full well the damage done. Defending the indefensible.

Because they are paying them to bullshit. Lord knows damn well what he's doing on CNN. He's not a true believer, he's a shit peddler getting paid handsomely to troll on a national news network.

mnannola

There is also Paris who is horrible and Lewandowski who isn't much better....who are the "reasonable" trump supporters on CNN?

UCBooties

Goddamn, the Republican Party is really gonna weld themselves this tightly to Trump?

Holy shit... the Republican Establishment really is dead...

Top Bottom