• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daripad

1 & 2 are weird, so go with 3. But if you could take another one smiling that would be better ;)

I'm bad at selfies too, so take my advice with a grain of salt.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Oh, hey, Dragonlife: Just got Trauma Center: Second Opinion
for $3

Collection complete GET. :D

Now I just have to figure out a way to get Dolphin to work with it so I'mnot having to drag the Wii out.

Vazduh

He needs Jesus.

iYTzrggZ8yIg8.gif

Vazduh

nah [2]

Btw, a small update regarding that crush of mine. Turns out that he might actually be gay. I'll find out soon, I guess. There are two possible outcomes so far
, actually, three if he's taken
:

hudapIF.gif

uQCHYhm.gif

Bladenic

Praying for you sis. Hope he's a homo.

I'm spending the weekend with this guy I talked to for a few weeks and he's super cool so far, we're having a great time. Also he's fucking hot lord

I understand what you're saying. It's so satisfying to see someone enjoying so much from your actions.

I take it that your plan of "going out and having fun" is working? Or is the guy in question is that young dude that you talked about a few pages ago?

If it's the former, how does it work? Do you go on a date first and then go to bed with them, or do you meet in someone's place?
I feel like I want to do it as well to gain some experience, and maybe it could be fun, but I have some issues with myself that prevent me from doing so, like lack of confidence in my skills, and the fact that I don't feel a need for sex, although it's fun when I'm there...
It's the young guy. As I said he contacted me on instamessage (I later found out he was on grindr too), we were chatting everyday for about 10 days or so, we mentioned watching a movie together so I ended up inviting him to come over to my place and watch it. That first night we only made out, the following day was when the action happened :p

I saw him again on Monday which was the time I just mentioned, we watched another movie at my place. Haven't seen him since then because he's been out of town. His parents live in another city and he went there to spend the holidays and also because his mom had surgery not so long ago and colleges have been on "strike" since back in February when the protests started here.

So I think it's a bit of an issue too, the fact that he's been away most of the time, but I'm just trying to not make a big deal out of it and play "the cool guy". I feel really good when I'm with him but if things don't get better then I might have to let him go completely.

mantidor

Yeah, I know what you mean, this won't help the public perception of gay men in general.

Fortunately with so many people who are out this is not the issue it could be, very few would think Singer represents the gay community when you have guys like Neil Patrick Harris or Ellen or so many others.

pffft, that is no stereotype, is the universal stupidity of being a teenager, that applies to young men and women of any orientation :p I wouldn't have done it, but its completely unsurprising so many did, and it's not because they are gay, and I certainly wouldn't judge them.

RM8

A friend once told me his first time was with an adult woman when he was 16. So yeah, I really don't think this is a homo thing at all :p
---

Guise I still have a celebrity crush on Mustang Wanted.

TheSeks

lol i'd do it in a heartbeat if i thought i could get away with it

pretty sure straight folk would too

So, you'd willingly be drugged and flown across state lines to break Age of Consent laws to be (allegedly) raped?

Just so we're clear with this since this what he's saying.

Alrus

So, you'd willingly be drugged and flown across state lines to break Age of Consent laws to be (allegedly) raped?

Just so we're clear with this since this what he's saying.

To be fair that's not what he's saying. He's saying that, at age 17, if someone like Singer asked him to fly to Hawaii and have sex, he'd do it. I don't know where you're reading about him willingly wanting to be raped.

TheSeks

To be fair that's not what he's saying. He's saying that, at age 17, if someone like Singer asked him to fly to Hawaii and have sex, he'd do it. I don't know where you're reading about him willingly wanting to be raped.

Then he's missing the point of these allegations with his aside. He asked why anyone would willingly fly to Hawaii and then went on an aside to say he'd do it himself.

Menaged

I feel really good when I'm with him but if things don't get better then I might have to let him go completely.

By "getting better" you mean seeing him more often? You don't want to get too attached and not being able to spend time together? But if things will get better, and you'll continue seeing him and you'll get attached, won't this be also a problem? IIRC, you said you're leaving your country soonish...

---

On another note, I just wathced The Amazing Spiderman 2.
I had a good time, much better than I expected.
Everytime Emma Stone kissed Andrew Garfield I was so jealous... I just love him so much. I think my crush started when I watched Boy A.

By "getting better" you mean seeing him more often? You don't want to get too attached and not being able to spend time together? But if things will get better, and you'll continue seeing him and you'll get attached, won't this be also a problem? IIRC, you said you're leaving your country soonish...
I think my point is: Even if I'm not looking for something for the long term, I'd like someone to spend time with. But I'm not really spending that much time with him, so maybe I should be spending it with someone else? Even if we're not really serious right now, I would feel like an asshole if I "dated" other people at the same time.

I wouldn't mind getting "serious" with him but that still wouldn't change the fact that I'm gonna leave, so I guess he'd have to be OK with it. I sort of mentioned it to him while talking about other stuff but I guess if we keep on dating we'll have to have "the talk".

We're watching Spiderman on friday, it's gonna be a double date with a friend of him (and the guy he's dating).

Menaged

I think my point is: Even if I'm not looking for something for the long term, I'd like someone to spend time with. But I'm not really spending that much time with him, so maybe I should be spending it with someone else? Even if we're not really serious right now, I would feel like an asshole if I "dated" other people at the same time.

I wouldn't mind getting "serious" with him but that still wouldn't change the fact that I'm gonna leave, so I guess he'd have to be OK with it. I sort of mentioned it to him while talking about other stuff but I guess if we keep on dating we'll have to have "the talk".

We're watching Spiderman on friday, it's gonna be a double date with a friend of him (and the guy he's dating).

Well, it seems like you know what you're doing, and on top of that you're having fun, which is the most important thing. Enjoy yourself! :)

royalan

Then he's missing the point of these allegations with his aside. He asked why anyone would willingly fly to Hawaii and then went on an aside to say he'd do it himself.

1) The chance at fame

2) Hawaii

3) The chance to bang hot-shot Hollywood film directors

Let's not pretend the incentives aren't there. And while I'm not speaking on experiences of the victims in these cases, considering how often parties like these are held, I highly doubt the majority of boys who attend them are raped. Most twinks who go to these things are looking for a party and know exactly what's going to go down. This being the reality is the precise thing that's going to make these boys' cases so hard come trial time.

Caladrius

I've meticulously avoided mentioning the fact that I am gay to one of my friends and I'm tempted to mention it in passing to bewilder him for shits and giggles.

(He's quite tolerant, so this is far from suicidal.)

1 & 2 are weird, so go with 3. But if you could take another one smiling that would be better ;)
I'm bad at selfies too, so take my advice with a grain of salt.
I vote 1, maybe 2.
#1 fo sho
The first one!

So it's almost unanimously number 1 then? Alrighty. Thank you kindly. (I'm not going to take the pictures down until 14 more hours pass, in case someone else feels the need to chime in.)

Vitanimus

ew at me kissing a guy who I used to go to college with and then him sitting me down assessing whether we can be friends or lovers LOL

sorry but that is so awkward

am I in the wrong for kissing him and thinkin g nothing of it orrrrrrrrr

Alrus

Huh, depending on the context, kissing someone doesn't have to mean "instant relationship" or something. Perfectly normal to make out with someone and not think much of it.

Oh haven't really read all his posts on that thread (I was more focused on the people posting picture of "creepy twink parties" as proof that Singer was surely guilty of rape), I was just saying that the post you linked doesn't really infer what you said it did.

Caladrius

15 visitors on the OKc account since last night . This is somewhat encouraging.

There's a Lego thread?

There's a GAF for everything...

Lego is very far from the craziest thing that could be on GAF. High-income AFOLs on a forum centered around an expensive hobby were sort of inevitable.

Now if only I had money and storage for both games and LEGOs...

There is a Furry and a Gun thread, nothing surprises me in this place anymore

They're still missing the surgical mistake, arson and cheesy pickup line threads.

15 visitors on the OKc account since last night . This is somewhat encouraging.

Lego is very far from the craziest thing that could be on GAF. High-income AFOLs on a forum centered around an expensive hobby were sort of inevitable.

Now if only I had money and storage for both games and LEGOs...

They're still missing the surgical mistake, arson and cheesy pickup line threads.

Pretty sure that last one has been a thread.

So I guess that friend of mine I was talking about earlier isn't gay. I stayed over his house the other day (we did share the bed again, even though we got a mattress down from the attic) and he was talking about how he was lonely again. I asked him about it and he said "I need a lady", so I guess it's awesome we're still real good friends! I guess he's just awkward with relationships. The last gf he had said that he just ignore her the entire time.

But, I think he's either really open or might be a little curious by the way he acts. Who knows.

Alrus

So I guess that friend of mine I was talking about earlier isn't gay. I stayed over his house the other day (we did share the bed again, even though we got a mattress down from the attic) and he was talking about how he was lonely again. I asked him about it and he said "I need a lady", so I guess it's awesome we're still real good friends! I guess he's just awkward with relationships. The last gf he had said that he just ignore her the entire time.

But, I think he's either really open or might be a little curious by the way he acts. Who knows.

Or he likes dudes (along with girls or not) but isn't ready to admit it yet, that's not really uncommon at that age :p

Sai-kun

Banned

Maybe he's bi :)

There's this kinda hot guy who liked my profile on Instamessage / Followed me on Instagram a few days ago. I checked out his profile/twitter and found out we have a couple of things in common (he's a hardcore gamer and loves Once Upon A Time, the TV show) so I returned him the favor. Also followed him on Twitter and he followed me back.

He talked to me on Twitter (DM) late last night and we kept chatting for a couple of hours or so. It was mostly small talk but I feel like the dirtiest slut on earth. How do people do this?

I'm such a prude... HELP ME GAF!!!!!!!!!!!

Or he likes dudes (along with girls or not) but isn't ready to admit it yet, that's not really uncommon at that age :p

Gonna agree with that. Plus since Simmer_E never reciprocated last time, this guy might think Simmer's not into him. It's kind of a murky situation from the sounds of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom