• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things just got a little bit easier for me. Guy #2 seems to mostly be interested in a hookup or just one of those very "open-minded" kind of guys. If I wasn't dating guy #1 I might have been up for it, but right now I'm at a good place with him.

I'll keep guy #2 around anyway, just in case things don't really work out with guy #1. I told him I'm dating a guy (and has been too for about 8 months... that's like... way too long?). I guess it's nice to make new friends, I don't really know anyone who's into gaming and Once Upon a Time as much as I am :p

zeopower6

Hopefully, it'll be enough to get into a college in California, that's all I want honestly.

It's actually cheaper and easier to do community first and then transfer to a UC/CSU in California if that's where you are now at least... only thing is that it'll take a bit longer and there's more paperwork than if you went straight to the UC/CSU system.

It's actually cheaper and easier to do community first and then transfer to a UC/CSU in California if that's where you are now at least... only thing is that it'll take a bit longer and there's more paperwork than if you went straight to the UC/CSU system.
The plan I have in mind right now is to do Community for 2 years, then transfer. I'm still pretty confused about how the whole procedure works, but I guess that's what Junior year is for. Honestly I don't even know what I'm going to do Senior year since I have all my credits right now and after this trimester ends I'll only have 7 credits left to go, which I think can all be earned during my Junior year.

To the gorgeous gay couple that walked hand-in-hand in front of my on my way to work this morning: please stop being loving and adorable, you're making the rest of us feel bad.

Menaged

The plan I have in mind right now is to do Community for 2 years, then transfer. I'm still pretty confused about how the whole procedure works, but I guess that's what Junior year is for. Honestly I don't even know what I'm going to do Senior year since I have all my credits right now and after this trimester ends I'll only have 7 credits left to go, which I think can all be earned during my Junior year.

Do you have any idea about whar you're gonna learn in College?

The school year ends in like 7 weeks... I'll be a Junior next year and also turning 18 next year what the fuck

I know how you feel. After this Spring Break is over, I only have 2 weeks left of my Senior year then no more Highschool 0.0

Edit:

A tip I have is to start applying for colleges/scholarships your Junior year because your Senior year will probably be too hectic already.

Vazduh

That feeling when you unexpectedly end up spending several hours with your crush, and you can't tell him anything, you can't do anything, even though you'd just give him the biggest hug ever
and do many NC-17 rated things with him

It's just frustrating.

xmxlJMk.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
That feeling when you unexpectedly end up spending several hours with your crush, and you can't tell him anything, you can't do anything, even though you'd just give him the biggest hug ever
and do many NC-17 rated things with him

It's just frustrating.

xmxlJMk.gif

but you did NC-17 stuff. That doesnt count?

Ahasverus

Do you ever think about your future? your far future? of how would you look as a gay, old man/woman? do you see yourself with a lifetime partner? I'm super scared of seeing myself chasing young boys like those creepy dudes out there,or whatever. The concept of personal gay death is very real for me :(

Vazduh

but you did NC-17 stuff. That doesnt count?

I did it in my imagination, lmao. I may have possibly expressed myself wrong in the earlier post, what I tried to say was that he was so cute that it was really hard to resist the urge to just jump at him :D That's the guy I mentioned in the previous posts, no one knows whether he's gay or straight.. yet. Although my friend did ask around and it's becoming more likely that he's indeed gay.

It's basically one of those situations where you can't do a damn thing but wait for the crush to pass.

Ahasverus

I'll be gone for good guys soon, I'm really sorry for anything hurtful I could had done; thank you for the good times, the life advice and the laughs, I will always remember you, great supportive people, hopefully, we'll meet again.

Hugs and kisses for all :)

Vazra

Do you ever think about your future? your far future? of how would you look as a gay, old man/woman? do you see yourself with a lifetime partner? I'm super scared of seeing myself chasing young boys like those creepy dudes out there,or whatever. The concept of personal gay death is very real for me :(

Me and my BF would be like this
I'll be gone for good guys soon, I'm really sorry for anything hurtful I could had done; thank you for the good times, the life advice and the laughs, I will always remember you, great supportive people, hopefully, we'll meet again.

What? why?

I did it in my imagination, lmao. I may have possibly expressed myself wrong in the earlier post, what I tried to say was that he was so cute that it was really hard to resist the urge to just jump at him :D That's the guy I mentioned in the previous posts, no one knows whether he's gay or straight.. yet. Although my friend did ask around and it's becoming more likely that he's indeed gay.

It's basically one of those situations where you can't do a damn thing but wait for the crush to pass.
You could try talking with him. What is the worse that could happen? Rejection? That wont kill you and that might make it easier to move from that crush if its rejected and if you get the man congratz enjoy the sex lol

Bladenic

Wait what???

Vazduh

I've been thinking about this more and more lately and I pretty much worry about the same things as you do. Usually I try not to think about it too much, and I always say "what happens, happens", but those questions often linger in the back of my mind. There's no easy answers to those, the only thing we can do is to try to live our lives the best we can.

Btw, I hope you don't get perma'd.

You could try talking with him. What is the worse that could happen? Rejection? That wont kill you and that might make it easier to move from that crush if its rejected and if you get the man congratz enjoy the sex lol

I agree with you, that would be the best thing to do. Right now I haven't got the guts to ask him, but knowing myself I won't be able to hold out for long :S It'll probably happen soon.

And it'll probably look like this, lol:

09yVG6x.gif

Vazra

I agree with you, that would be the best thing to do. Right now I haven't got the guts to ask him, but knowing myself I won't be able to hold out for long :S It'll probably happen soon.

And it'll probably look like this, lol:

09yVG6x.gif

Awwww don't be so pessimistic. What if it goes well and he likes you too? :p
penny-dance.gif

Vazra

If that happened, on the outside I'd be like:

GIF

and on the inside I'd be like this:

GIF

btw, love your avi!
You are a cute guy, good sense of humor, God Tier music taste and I think you might also have great taste in games. He'll eat ya up

Thank you for liking the Avi. Extreme boredom made me do the avi. LOL

daripad

I think this time Permaban. >.>

Saw the post and he edited but the mods didn't let that go easily.

Oh well, I hope he learns from this and tries to be more respectful so nothing like this happens IRL for him. I wish the best for him.

I've been careful myself, after being junior'd again I learned my lesson

Sucks that Ahaversus got perma'd :( Although GAF has become way over-moderated lately anyway.. I don't post much at all for fear of possibly offending someone and getting banned again myself.

Vazra

Sucks that Ahaversus got perma'd :( Although GAF has become way over-moderated lately anyway.. I don't post much at all for fear of possibly offending someone and getting banned again myself.

I have been banned like 3-4 times so I'm certainly being more careful.

Vazduh

You are a cute guy, good sense of humor, God Tier music taste and I think you might also have great taste in games. He'll eat ya up

Thank you for liking the Avi. Extreme boredom made me do the avi. LOL

Thanks for the kind words <3 Like I said to Bladenic, from your lips to God's ears :D

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

Aw, thanks for saying goodbye! <3 Take care and don't forget to have lots of fun in your life! <3

Hmmm.. You'd think fedora-ed people would have a thicker skin than that.

Careful sis, don't go getting yourself banned as well!

Vitanimus

One of my friends just tweeted "Spend 50% of my life fantasising over straight men and the other 50% wishing I was one" and I can't tell if I feel for him or I'm incredibly annoyed. Statements like this are dumb.

One of my friends just tweeted "Spend 50% of my life fantasising over straight men and the other 50% wishing I was one" and I can't tell if I feel for him or I'm incredibly annoyed. Statements like this are dumb.
There came a point in my life when I wouldn't have my orientation any other way. I love being a man who finds other men attractive.

In fact, the concept of reincarnation sort of depresses me because there's a chance I'll come back as anything but a guy that doesn't like dicks
and guys' chests and legs and arms and necks and lips and voices and etc.

Vazduh

How old is he? I'm guessing that he has to be really young and hasn't exactly accepted himself yet.

Vitanimus

He's 19. I don't think it's an "I hate being gay" sorta thing, but more a "straight people have it so much better" which is the annoying thing. It's like, fantastic, great, cool, let's enforce this self-loathing!!!!

RM8

Plus to be honest, the entire thread is rather hostile :( The difference is he targeted a GAF member and not someone from Twitter or OKCupid. Not correct, obviously, but I also don't think it should have been a permanent ban. Discussing bans is okay, isn't it? :x

Vazra

Plus to be honest, the entire thread is rather hostile :( The difference is he targeted a GAF member and not someone from Twitter or OKCupid. Not correct, obviously, but I also don't think it should have been a permanent ban. Discussing bans is okay, isn't it? :x

Depends on what you say I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom